US Masters 2021

Need a good round from Rory to get back into it today.

The commentators on Sky were writing him off yesterday but he always starts with a crap first round in the Majors

I’m looking good, got rose, smith and Harman with JT on the rails. Tommy is under par as well.
Surely Rose can’t keep this up all weekend, I legit don’t think he’s missed a single putt today. Great performance on the greens
He has knocked on the door here over the years. He has the game

Last edited:
Mcilroy at times plays like a hacker around a pitch and putt. It’s got to be mental block stopping him justifying his talent.

miss hits, wrongly read putts , so sad to watch. He’s just pitched it from bunker to another bunker

spieth back up to -5

I’m looking good, got rose, smith and Harman with JT on the rails. Tommy is under par as well.

He has knocked on the door here over the years. He has the game
Maybes so, good luck to him, I just never trust anybody who holes every putt for a couple of days. Very rare you can keep it up over the full weekend (i.e. Rose at the 2019 US Open - although tbf, his all around game this week is better than that week).

As I said earlier though, I've had a nightmare week. My favourite two picks, Cantlay and Casey, are both going to miss the cut so what do I know!

Maybes so, good luck to him, I just never trust anybody who holes every putt for a couple of days. Very rare you can keep it up over the full weekend (i.e. Rose at the 2019 US Open - although tbf, his all around game this week is better than that week).

As I said earlier though, I've had a nightmare week. My favourite two picks, Cantlay and Casey, are both going to miss the cut so what do I know!
I’m just happy to have a few contenders making the cut. McGinley is now suggesting +2 could be the mark. A lot of big names outside of that

Justin Dohnson gone to +3

Back