US Masters 2021

That's that, no way he makes worse than 5 from there.

Tremendous performance, fully deserved victory, shite entertainment thanks to everyone else shitting the bed when faced with a chance.

Bloody hell was that the most muted celebration ever? Poor bloke looked like someone had just handed him a shit sandwich :lol:

That 16th from Schauffele is one of the worst holes of golf I’ve ever seen man. Just hit the green and put the pressure on him

Well the Butler Cabin ceremony definitely wasn't 100 times more awkward and cringe worthy than normal.

Utter class once again from Spieth waiting there to congratulate him as well.
As much as I don't enjoy watching Speith play and comes across a bit of a knob on the course he really does seems like a class act and good bloke, was a nice moment and gesture.

Meanwhile I've somehow fluked the DK league, thanks to @Morny for setting up and apologies to all the contesting lads for knicking their hard earned through blind luck....

As much as I don't enjoy watching Speith play and comes across a bit of a knob on the course he really does seems like a class act and good bloke, was a nice moment and gesture.

Meanwhile I've somehow fluked the DK league, thanks to @Morny for setting up and apologies to all the contesting lads for knicking their hard earned through blind luck....

Well done mate, great effort, good team you had there - getting six through the cut was massive for yer!

My team was horrendous, I had one okay team in a contest elsewhere but generally had a poor week.

Hopefully you’ll give us a chance to win some money back at The USPGA in a month

Well done mate, great effort, good team you had there - getting six through the cut was massive for yer!

My team was horrendous, I had one okay team in a contest elsewhere but generally had a poor week.

Hopefully you’ll give us a chance to win some money back at The USPGA in a month
Cheers mate, yep that was the decider getting all 6 through despite Frankie's shocking round today!

You did me a favour really, my first team in the initial one you set up was much worse can't remember who was in it but I definitely had a better effort on my second chance!

Of course mate count me in, like I say I know nowt very little about golf so a complete fluke, you'll all get it back in the next few contests then more when the NFl starts again :lol:

Spieth guaranteed a tie for 3rd if Xander plays the last 2 holes in par or worse
Just but shared so roughly coin back. Still lost quite a bit on Thomas :-(
Well the Butler Cabin ceremony definitely wasn't 100 times more awkward and cringe worthy than normal.

Utter class once again from Spieth waiting there to congratulate him as well.
I like him me. Don't quite get the dislike. Well done to the lad for holding on.

Last edited:

Well done mate, my team had an absolute shocker!! 🙈

Just but shared so roughly coin back. Still lost quite a bit on Thomas :-(

I like him me. Don't quite get the dislike. Well done to the lad for holding on.
Me too, don't understand the dislike. It's been a fun few weeks to be a fan of his, ever since he rediscovered his form in Scottsdale.

I'll definitely be backing him in the PGA next month.

Back