Urinated In Public

Having skim read the entire thread, I've discerned that you were naked from the waist down getting slapped with your own passport by a spanish copper.

You dirty bastard.

Last night in Spain.

Had just left a bar and didn't want to head back in as there was some bother - was only going to end one way.

Decided to have a piss in some doorway next to it whilst on the phone. Noticed a police car about to turn onto the road where I was - that's when I thought *fuck*.

Pretended to stay on the phone whilst me jeans were about 80% of the way up to me waist. Car stopped and the copper shouts over to me. I go over to the driver window and he is f***ing raging - asks for my passport which I give over straight away. Looks at it and says something to the other copper. I'm obviously starting to panic like fuck as I need the passport to get to work every day - so thought here we go - fine/arrest incoming.

I'm apologising non-stop in Spanish and once he's finished talking to his marra, he starts slapping me side-to-side on the face with me f***ing passport. :lol:

He told me to fuck off out the area and if I was seen again that would be it. Never exited the centre of town as quick in me life, took some convoluted route home in the hope they wouldn't follow me.

Lesson learnt - how I got away without further punishment I'll never know - but what an awful experience.
Pish slap

Last night in Spain.

Had just left a bar and didn't want to head back in as there was some bother - was only going to end one way.

Decided to have a piss in some doorway next to it whilst on the phone. Noticed a police car about to turn onto the road where I was - that's when I thought *fuck*.

Pretended to stay on the phone whilst me jeans were about 80% of the way up to me waist. Car stopped and the copper shouts over to me. I go over to the driver window and he is f***ing raging - asks for my passport which I give over straight away. Looks at it and says something to the other copper. I'm obviously starting to panic like fuck as I need the passport to get to work every day - so thought here we go - fine/arrest incoming.

I'm apologising non-stop in Spanish and once he's finished talking to his marra, he starts slapping me side-to-side on the face with me f***ing passport. :lol:

He told me to fuck off out the area and if I was seen again that would be it. Never exited the centre of town as quick in me life, took some convoluted route home in the hope they wouldn't follow me.

Lesson learnt - how I got away without further punishment I'll never know - but what an awful experience.
Obviously no different to police here. I've been caught having a piss loads of times and as long as you take the humiliating shouting at and give an apology I don't think many could be arsed to take you to the station.

I got caught next to blacklocks down the back alley on Christmas Eve, just got a lecture. Very lucky boy.
Same, right outside Finsbury Park many years ago. Got a slagging by the copper and then he ended with "do I piss in your backyard? Well don't piss in mine. Now fuck off". To which I rightly did.

This thread has made me think though, what would happen if you drop your trousers full on for a piss in a bar's toilets like you did when you were 5 years old? What would other people think/do. OP is a wrong'un.

Back