Urinated In Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibraltar Mackem

Central Defender
Last night in Spain.

Had just left a bar and didn't want to head back in as there was some bother - was only going to end one way.

Decided to have a piss in some doorway next to it whilst on the phone. Noticed a police car about to turn onto the road where I was - that's when I thought *fuck*.

Pretended to stay on the phone whilst me jeans were about 80% of the way up to me waist. Car stopped and the copper shouts over to me. I go over to the driver window and he is f***ing raging - asks for my passport which I give over straight away. Looks at it and says something to the other copper. I'm obviously starting to panic like fuck as I need the passport to get to work every day - so thought here we go - fine/arrest incoming.

I'm apologising non-stop in Spanish and once he's finished talking to his marra, he starts slapping me side-to-side on the face with me f***ing passport. :lol:

He told me to fuck off out the area and if I was seen again that would be it. Never exited the centre of town as quick in me life, took some convoluted route home in the hope they wouldn't follow me.

Lesson learnt - how I got away without further punishment I'll never know - but what an awful experience.

In Barca a few years back and a couple of the lads did the same round the corner of a bar. Police van pulled up and they got coshed about a bit

Last night in Spain.

Had just left a bar and didn't want to head back in as there was some bother - was only going to end one way.

Decided to have a piss in some doorway next to it whilst on the phone. Noticed a police car about to turn onto the road where I was - that's when I thought *fuck*.

Pretended to stay on the phone whilst me jeans were about 80% of the way up to me waist. Car stopped and the copper shouts over to me. I go over to the driver window and he is f***ing raging - asks for my passport which I give over straight away. Looks at it and says something to the other copper. I'm obviously starting to panic like fuck as I need the passport to get to work every day - so thought here we go - fine/arrest incoming.

I'm apologising non-stop in Spanish and once he's finished talking to his marra, he starts slapping me side-to-side on the face with me f***ing passport. :lol:

He told me to fuck off out the area and if I was seen again that would be it. Never exited the centre of town as quick in me life, took some convoluted route home in the hope they wouldn't follow me.

Lesson learnt - how I got away without further punishment I'll never know - but what an awful experience.

Please say you didn’t have time to put the little fella away before walking over to the copper :lol:

Would have been class if he’d slapped your pecker with your passport.

I'm not excluding their heavy handed tactics but imagine if 1000s of Spanish lads descended on seaburn or Whitley bay the way we do in benidorm , magaluf, torremolinos etc they probably get a pass from the locals

Last night in Spain.

Pretended to stay on the phone whilst me jeans were about 80% of the way up to me waist.
Car stopped and the copper shouts over to me. I go over to the driver window and he is f***ing raging - asks for my passport which I give over straight away. Looks at it and says something to the other copper. I'm obviously starting to panic like fuck as I need the passport to get to work every day - so thought here we go - fine/arrest incoming.

You a lass? Surprised they didn't flash their pistols.

Last night in Spain.

Why do you lower your jeans to have a piss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back