Unnecessary companions in films/TV shows?

Ant & Dec
You don’t appear to have fully comprehended the intrinsic nature of this thread.

You are referring to the nations premier presenters in the collective singular rather than identifying the individual you feel is superfluous.

I would argue Ant and Dec are the very best light entertainment professionals we have available.

I am completely and utterly disregarding their affiliation to that lot. Their affiliation is, I believe, merely an affectation.

You don’t appear to have fully comprehended the intrinsic nature of this thread.

You are referring to the nations premier presenters in the collective singular rather than identifying the individual you feel is superfluous.

I would argue Ant and Dec are the very best light entertainment professionals we have available.

I am completely and utterly disregarding their affiliation to that lot. Their affiliation is, I believe, merely an affectation.
I was being facetious. Forgive me.

Can't stand Ant & Dec. The fact they're mags plays a small part in that of course.

Scrappy Doo

That was my instant thought. Completely shit character

Other than Penny, the Big Bang Theory didnt need the female characters.

The whole point of the early series is that they were trying to get with women and failing. Raj couldnt even speak to them.
Then they ran out of ideas, and defaulted to them all getting girlfriends. Once they did that it lost everything that made it different

Last edited:
I was being facetious. Forgive me.

Can't stand Ant & Dec. The fact they're mags plays a small part in that of course.
You are forgiven. Why? Because I knew you were being facetious and I was too so let’s forgive each other and have a great day mate.

By the way Ant has a massive forehead and Dec is a tiny man.

Back