Uniteds possible replacement for ETH

Would be hilarious just for the meltdown their fans would have. He's got a lot more experience now with better players than he did at Boro and unless you are about 70 years old then he's the best England manager we've had. Get it done after we win the euros 🤣

I think from a point of view like myself who's lived down south all his life. I always experienced getting shat on by plastic United fans for years their "downfall" the past ten years or so is absolutely hilariously

There’s no way Utds fan base wad put up with his defensive minded, failing, hand brake heavy, shit on a stick tactics. He’ll go into punditry if he has any sense and/or has seen what happened to Chris Coleman after “his” international “success”.
Maaaaan it’d be funny mind.

Southgate will be an horrendous club manager as already proven. He gets an easy ride being England manager. I would be glad to see the back of him for England as I think he's far to defensive/negative, considering the talent we currently have.

He's not very good as England's manager either - all that talent...
Cos he’s not that good.

Me ma could’ve won the World Cup and Euros with those England squads.

I wouldn't go that far but

Ratcliffe doesn't strike me as a mug so I doubt there's any truth at all in this. He knows how important "his" first big appointment is in setting the tone for his involvement, it's never in a million years going to be someone as uninspiring as Southgate.

Back