Uniteds possible replacement for ETH

Southgate will be an horrendous club manager as already proven. He gets an easy ride being England manager. I would be glad to see the back of him for England as I think he's far to defensive/negative, considering the talent we currently have.
Modern football isnt won on defensive setups anymore. He's out of his depth with england already. He'll sink like a stone with man utd

Southgate will be an horrendous club manager as already proven. He gets an easy ride being England manager. I would be glad to see the back of him for England as I think he's far to defensive/negative, considering the talent we currently have.
He gets at best 50% out of the best England squad for years. I’d love him to take a big prem job just to see how badly he’d do.

Modern football isnt won on defensive setups anymore. He's out of his depth with england already. He'll sink like a stone with man utd
He's knee deep in talent who can keep hold of the ball, particularly in the attacking third, yet he still insists on playing two holding defensive midfielders. 🫣 I'd rather we score 5 if they score 4.

Back