Unforgotten TV show

I'm not crying, you're crying.

Done that last series in 2 nights.

Bloody hell, that was devastating television 😢
Yup I sat and cried for an hour, I was angry that she didn't survive to get her retirement and it just shook me a bit (Sunny's eulogy was beautiful). I know that Nicola is the main woman and will be very difficult to replace but Sunny + 1 will have to do I guess.

Yup I sat and cried for an hour, I was angry that she didn't survive to get her retirement and it just shook me a bit (Sunny's eulogy was beautiful). I know that Nicola is the main woman and will be very difficult to replace but Sunny + 1 will have to do I guess.

I'm not sure it'll be right without Cassie. Is there definitely another series?

I wasn't as keen on the 4th series as a whole though, it peaked at number 3.

When I thought about it, it's very depressing television mind :lol: it's not enough to have 1 victim, they always give you 5 or 6 tragic lives as a consequence and now they just go and kill the main character. As if we're not already a bit down watching it :lol:

I'm not sure it'll be right without Cassie. Is there definitely another series?

I wasn't as keen on the 4th series as a whole though, it peaked at number 3.

When I thought about it, it's very depressing television mind :lol: it's not enough to have 1 victim, they always give you 5 or 6 tragic lives as a consequence and now they just go and kill the main character. As if we're not already a bit down watching it :lol:
I think it can still work, it just depends on who Sunny is paired up with. Someone like Keeley Hawes would be canny - she can do pained and moody nigh on as good as Nicola Walker can ;). Aye it's a bit depressing but compelling drama, series 2 & 3 were probably my favourites.

I think it can still work, it just depends on who Sunny is paired up with. Someone like Keeley Hawes would be canny - she can do pained and moody nigh on as good as Nicola Walker can ;). Aye it's a bit depressing but compelling drama, series 2 & 3 were probably my favourites.

Oh yes, I'll watch it if Keeley Hawes gets the role! They need to bring someone new in though to freshen the dynamic now that Nicola Walker has gone. It'll be a bit flat otherwise.

Oh yes, I'll watch it if Keeley Hawes gets the role! They need to bring someone new in though to freshen the dynamic now that Nicola Walker has gone. It'll be a bit flat otherwise.
We're all wanting to see Sunny tip out his backpack ffs, maybe next series :lol:. And I'm sure they'll get someone canny to bounce off Sanjeev Baskhar :cool:

I wonder if Sunnys real life wife Meera Syal could do it. They have had good chemistry in everything I've seen them in.

Starts again on Monday 27th of February, ITV at 9pm.
Looking forward to seeing Sunny and his backpack and whoever his new sidekick is (still gutted there will be no Nicola Walker, she was fabulous).
Gerrin 😎❤️

Back