Unforgotten TV show

His back pack is a whole mystery in itself 🤣
And Peter Egan announced recently, just after it finished, that his wife had died, can’t help wondering if she was poorly when he kept on filming.
Fair play if so. He is brilliant, and him listening to Cassies message, made me think how me dad must have felt, losing a daughter, when Hellie died. xx
saw Sanjeev Bhasker getting interviewed just prior to latest series starting, said the cast and crew fill his rucksack with all sorts of stuff before filming, said its a standing joke.

Finished binge watching last night. One of the best shows I have seen in a while.

I was totally unprepared for the ending, having not heard anything about it.. Shocking.
But I am glad there is to be another series.

That is what make it so different from the norm.. For me it's a regulation crime drama, but also you get 5 or 6 little short stories to boot.
I’m not ashamed to say I cried my eyes out watching the finale of season 5. The monologue by Sunny was one of the most poignant things I’ve seen on TV for a long time.

Just finished the third series. Wow, that's the best one so far I think. The stories and the acting is just so good. Nicola Walker is amazing in this series, the way she slowly becomes more and more overwhelmed by the case. The story again though is brilliant. There's always a murder at the heart of them, but there's always dozens of victims. The way they flesh out the characters to make them both human and flawed is fantastic. In such a short series, you feel invested in the suspects and their lives which feels quite unique.

Absolutely loving this so far. Great recommendation!

Just finished the third series. Wow, that's the best one so far I think. The stories and the acting is just so good. Nicola Walker is amazing in this series, the way she slowly becomes more and more overwhelmed by the case. The story again though is brilliant. There's always a murder at the heart of them, but there's always dozens of victims. The way they flesh out the characters to make them both human and flawed is fantastic. In such a short series, you feel invested in the suspects and their lives which feels quite unique.

Absolutely loving this so far. Great recommendation!
It's mint, such fabulous acting / stories - it's always a series I look out for and I get excited when I see it coming on ITV, next one probably wont be on until next year though (I'm jealous that you still have series 4 to watch, gerrin !).

Back