Unforgotten TV show

Thanks but too late. My own fault for reading a thread on a show I haven't finished to be honest.
Aye, it's happened to me a few times tbh. Oh well, it's 100% worth watching still xx
I absolutely love it. I was gutted when she died, but equally gutted it was finished.
I loved Sunny too though so I’m hoping it continues just as brilliantly without Cassie xx
And there is defo going to be a series 5 btw xx

Last edited:
We rattled through all 4 series in about two weeks over Easter - an excellent show.
It’s quite slow paced at times but I liked that.

And to think I’d initially dismissed it because it had been on ITV! (To be fair to them, while I don’t think I’ve watched anything on there ‘live’ for 10+ years, in the last year both ‘Unknown’ and ‘Des’ have been great).

Not quite up there with LOD, mind, but not far off!

We rattled through all 4 series in about two weeks over Easter - an excellent show.
It’s quite slow paced at times but I liked that.

And to think I’d initially dismissed it because it had been on ITV! (To be fair to them, while I don’t think I’ve watched anything on there ‘live’ for 10+ years, in the last year both ‘Unknown’ and ‘Des’ have been great).

Not quite up there with LOD, mind, but not far off!
I love it just as much me, it's totally different but fabulously acted with tangled web stories 😍

Totally agree about the acting ... I thought Neil Morrissey in particular was cracking but there’s quality throughout the cast.
My personal favourite is the detective who looks a bit like a bulldog. (Sorry, I forget his name).
Murray ?, aye he's class :lol:
Oops sorry 🙈😞

I think I was a tadge too late, feel poo now 🙈xx
It's not your fault janey, you weren't really to know if you'd just joined in from the 2nd page etc - just one of those things, I'm sure he'll still watch it xx

Last edited:
Hope so, missing an absolute tele treat if he doesn’t ❤️X.
Yup, agreed ! And I hope one day Sunny has to tip his backpack out so we can see what the hell he's constantly lugging around with him :lol:
And I love Peter Egan (Cassy's fatha), he's great in this, fab actor.

Last edited:
Yup, agreed ! And I hope one day Sunny has to tip his backpack out so we can see what the hell he's constantly lugging around with him :lol:
And I love Peter Egan (Cassy's fatha), he's great in this, fab actor.
His back pack is a whole mystery in itself 🤣
And Peter Egan announced recently, just after it finished, that his wife had died, can’t help wondering if she was poorly when he kept on filming.
Fair play if so. He is brilliant, and him listening to Cassies message, made me think how me dad must have felt, losing a daughter, when Hellie died. xx

His back pack is a whole mystery in itself 🤣
And Peter Egan announced recently, just after it finished, that his wife had died, can’t help wondering if she was poorly when he kept on filming.
Fair play if so. He is brilliant, and him listening to Cassies message, made me think how me dad must have felt, losing a daughter, when Hellie died. xx
Big ((((hugs)))) janey, it really is so hard xxx

Back