ULEZ

Blowing up a camera isn't terrorism mind. What bullshit.
Really? Creating your own IED is probably the reddest of the red flags possible that someone has been radicalised. It damaged a bus and a van nearby. This is f***ing insane and should be taken really seriously.

Maybe you don't appreciate the political aspect of the anti ULEZ lot. There's a LOT of far right sympathy there, it's grim.

Really? Creating your own IED is probably the reddest of the red flags possible that someone has been radicalised. It damaged a bus and a van nearby. This is f***ing insane and should be taken really seriously.

Maybe you don't appreciate the political aspect of the anti ULEZ lot. There's a LOT of far right sympathy there, it's grim.
It's hardly getting all stabby in London bridge though.

Where is the terror in blowing up a camera?

The bomb bit is clearly illegal mind, I'm not saying otherwise

It's hardly getting all stabby in London bridge though.

Where is the terror in blowing up a camera?

The bomb bit is clearly illegal mind, I'm not saying otherwise
You don't think someone making a bomb and blowing it up in public is worth exploring by the counter terrorism police?

You don't think someone making a bomb and blowing it up in public is worth exploring by the counter terrorism police?
Police yes.
Armed police yes

Terrorism unit. Not really. Doesn't make sense.
Traffic police would make more sense!

Police yes.
Armed police yes

Terrorism unit. Not really. Doesn't make sense.
Traffic police would make more sense!
I think you're out of touch there mind. It's not a traffic offence. :lol: What do you think the counter terrorism police should be used for?

Someone has created a bomb to blow up a camera. That is the behaviour of someone seriously unhinged and at a huge risk of doing something worse. Needs investigating ASAP and someone taken into a mental health institution or prison.

I think you're out of touch there mind. It's not a traffic offence. :lol: What do you think the counter terrorism police should be used for?

Someone has created a bomb to blow up a camera. That is the behaviour of someone seriously unhinged and at a huge risk of doing something worse. Needs investigating ASAP and someone taken into a mental health institution or prison.
It's not terrorism though.
It's not trying to influence political decisions by causing terror.

It's literally blowing an object up that they don't like.
It's very clearly different to what terrorism is.

I'm not at all suggesting it's OK.
Terrorism police aren't an escalation above normal police. You don't call them when the normal police can't deal with something.
The police should deal with it.
It's vandalism.

Counter terrorism police should be used to..... Counter terrorism. Clue is in the name.
To prevent terrorist acts on the people of the UK.
To save lives and catch people who plan to kill in order to get their way.

Terrorism.
the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective.

I don't think many people are scared to death about a camera being blown up by a big banger.

Last edited:
It's not terrorism though.
It's not trying to influence political decisions by causing terror.

It's literally blowing an object up that they don't like.
It's very clearly different to what terrorism is.

I'm not at all suggesting it's OK.
Terrorism police aren't an escalation above normal police. You don't call them when the normal police can't deal with something.
The police should deal with it.
It's vandalism.

Counter terrorism police should be used to..... Counter terrorism. Clue is in the name.
To prevent terrorist acts on the people of the UK.
To save lives and catch people who plan to kill in order to get their way.

Terrorism.
the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective.

I don't think many people are scared to death about a camera being blown up by a big banger.
Blown up by a big banger, aye? :lol: It was a bomb and it could have killed someone, whether they meant that or not. If you bombed the local post office overnight because you didn't like your service you'd have the counter terrorism police all over you.

These people are a risk to the people who maintain these cameras, and they're a risk to the politicians who delivered them. It's literally an attempt to scare politicians into changing their mind on the ULEZ expansion, a direct response to democratic decision.

I'm genuinely staggered you don't think this isn't worth exploring by counter terrorism police. This is utterly unhinged behaviour!

Blown up by a big banger, aye? :lol: It was a bomb and it could have killed someone, whether they meant that or not. If you bombed the local post office overnight because you didn't like your service you'd have the counter terrorism police all over you.

These people are a risk to the people who maintain these cameras, and they're a risk to the politicians who delivered them. It's literally an attempt to scare politicians into changing their mind on the ULEZ expansion, a direct response to democratic decision.

I'm genuinely staggered you don't think this isn't worth exploring by counter terrorism police. This is utterly unhinged behaviour!
Don't get me wrong, they should throw the book at these people.

Just seems more like sabotage than terrorism.

Funny, when people blew up speed cameras back in the day, it was called sabotage.

Why do people think woke is an insult anyway?! It's like when people think remainer / remoaner is an insult. It's a compliment!
Woke originally meant "aware of racial/sexual discrimination present in society". Admirable. Now it means those pink-haired, trans-loving, pronoun-having communist fascists you see trying to cancel every fucker on twitter. Not very admirable.

Last edited:
Woke originally meant "aware of racial/sexual discrimination present in society". Admirable. Now it means those pink-haired, trans-loving, pronoun-having communist fascists you see trying to cancel every fucker on twitter. Not very admirable.
You think Dr Who is written and acted in by communist fascists?

Back