UK, EUROMILLIONS WINNER !

• Thread starter Deleted member 2014
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

if that was me I’d honestly be happy with buying myself a decent house and a Ford Mustang, and then I’d spend the rest of my days going around doing nice things for people to make myself feel less guilty of winning such an obscene amount of money.
You don’t need a lot of money to do that mate. Ya evil bugger:evil:

Definitely not me. Asked my missus to pick up one after work and she bought them for tonight’s normal lottery :evil:

if that was me I’d honestly be happy with buying myself a decent house and a Ford Mustang, and then I’d spend the rest of my days going around doing nice things for people to make myself feel less guilty of winning such an obscene amount of money.
Same here, mate.
I'd pay my house off, upgrade my car, look after friends, family and charities, galore.
Do somebody some good, with the money.

Instead of a jackpot of £170m, I wouls rather have seen the organisers, have a jackpot if £1m, for 170 winners.
Just checked my emails and I have one from the National Lottery telling me to logon as I've won a prize. 🤞🤞

Edit: 2 pound f***ing 90 pence! 😢
Don't spend it all at once, mate. 😊
I get in the railway club for my pre match pints, and the other week, some bloke, I never recognised, asked me if my nickname is Sid.
I told him aye, but said I didn't know who was asking.
It turned out to be Big Harry, from Bishop, from the days of our pre season tours of Europe.
I didn't recognise him, because he'd lost all the weight he once had, and is as skinny as I am now.
He's also ditched the glasses.
We had a good chat about the laughs we used to have on the tours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn’t feel guilty at all. I could easily spunk it all on me.

I feel class about it marra, cancelled my charitable donations and joined the Tory Party, I'm one of the wealthy elite now. 🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back