UK, EUROMILLIONS WINNER !

• Thread starter Deleted member 2014
  • Start date
I remember a while back that someone won a large amount and they didn’t claim it for weeks and weeks....when they did they were asked why...they said it gave them time for it to sink in and sort out how they would handle things seems a good idea...as long as they make sure the ticket is kept safe ..I’ve been told that Camelot are just interested if you decided to come clean about your win as it gives them more publicity....I think the jackpot is obscene...that sort of win could earn you are a 100k a week just in interest...

I remember a while back that someone won a large amount and they didn’t claim it for weeks and weeks....when they did they were asked why...they said it gave them time for it to sink in and sort out how they would handle things seems a good idea...as long as they make sure the ticket is kept safe ..I’ve been told that Camelot are just interested if you decided to come clean about your win as it gives them more publicity....I think the jackpot is obscene...that sort of win could earn you are a 100k a week just in interest...

You would have to be mental to take the publicity route IMO, or just love the attention.

Back