UFO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's plenty of video footage of ufo's. E.g The Phoenix lights in the 90s was witnessed by thousands, right across the city, although the government dismissed it as military technology. governments as far back as the 40s have acknowledged their existence and have undergone a disinformation campaign encouraging hoax stories to bury the real cases in the false ones. There's also plenty of anecdotal accounts of ufo's from plenty of credible witnesses. Footage from commercial airliners, The ISS, military aircraft, ground based cameras, there's literally thousands of accounts although people are quick to suggest these are all false.
It's an arrogant, geocentric view of humans to assume only us has used technology to travel to other planets, albeit we've only managed with unmanned probes to mars.
Given the sheer quantity of planets in the universe, even a conservative estimate of the Drake equation yields millions of planets capable of maintaining life. There could be a plethora of other civilisations out there, but what would they gain from us? They'd view us as a race who pollutes and burns our own atmosphere for energy.........after they've achieved interstellar travel

UFO enthusiasts are going crazy over this footage from 2016 recently posted to You Tube

Last edited:
I'ts a bit odd that throughout history, there have hardly been any reports of things that could be UFOs until about the last 100 years or so. Weird sea creatures, witches etc. however are plentiful. it seems that people have just changed the weird stuff they believe in.

UNIDENTIFIED Flying Objects - obviously exist.

Alien spacecraft visiting Earth? Absolutely no concrete evidence at all.

I WANT to believe. I just haven't seen or read anything yet in my 43 years on this planet to convince me it has happened.
UFOs do exist, and are amazing and mysterious to witness, as I can testify personally. Yet I struggle to say they are aliens from another planet and I want conclusive evidence? There are some very convincing stories, but never conclusive evidence that aliens are visiting us. I won't rule it out but also won't say that UFOs are flown by aliens, until I get conclusive evidence.

Last edited:
UFOs do exist, and are amazing and mysterious to witness, as I can testify personally. Yet I struggle to say they are aliens from another planet and I want conclusive evidence? There are some very convincing stories, but never conclusive evidence that aliens are visiting us. I won't rule it out but also won't say that UFOs are flown by aliens, until I get conclusive evidence.
This man was abducted by aliens

There is conclusive and concrete evidence.

UNIDENTIFIED Flying Objects - obviously exist.

Alien spacecraft visiting Earth? Absolutely no concrete evidence at all.

I WANT to believe. I just haven't seen or read anything yet in my 43 years on this planet to convince me it has happened.
I said its true so its true right the Aliens are out there, does it really matter how close or far away from us they are?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'ts a bit odd that throughout history, there have hardly been any reports of things that could be UFOs until about the last 100 years or so. Weird sea creatures, witches etc. however are plentiful. it seems that people have just changed the weird stuff they believe in.
Not strictly true.
Throughout human history, many civilisations have worshiped ' beings from the heavens, descending in balls of light.'

Either the Roswell news paper report was real or the news paper agency was doing a whoosh.

Nobody on this forum can explain why a crashed flying saucer was reported in mainstream news and the next day changed the story to a weather balloon

This man was abducted by aliens
He wasn't he saw a UFO that's all so why do you say he got taken by the aliens?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone see that video of kurt russell being interviewed about the phoneix lights ? He was actually flying a plane and reported it in. However afterwards never followed it up and forgot completely about it happening. Until he seen the footage and heard his own voice.

( could be way fking off here with my version ) but basically he was getting at why he forgot about it and didnt follow it up as if he was braind washed.

Found it , yeah not too far off was i :lol:

Anyone see that video of kurt russell being interviewed about the phoneix lights ? He was actually flying a plane and reported it in. However afterwards never followed it up and forgot completely about it happening. Until he seen the footage and heard his own voice.

( could be way fking off here with my version ) but basically he was getting at why he forgot about it and didnt follow it up as if he was braind washed.

Found it , yeah not too far off was i :lol:
Yes I've seen it marra, I've been studying the UFOs - pro tip if you are going into the rabbit hole of UFOs look for the most popular credible witnesses first.
2001 Disclosure Project
Rendlesham Forest
Phoenix Lights
Rodwell I mean Roswell

Either the Roswell news paper report was real or the news paper agency was doing a whoosh.

Nobody on this forum can explain why a crashed flying saucer was reported in mainstream news and the next day changed the story to a weather balloon

He wasn't he saw a UFO that's all so why do you say he got taken by the aliens?
Something did crash and the reports of alien bodies are very convincing, but the reports are still not conclusive evidence and proof. It sways my opinion in favour, but I'm not 100% sure it was a craft flown by aliens? There was a cover up, but what was the military covering up in this case? Not any of the explanations they tried to convince the public with.
Very strange case indeed but it's not concrete evidence of aliens?

Something did crash and the reports of alien bodies are very convincing, but the reports are still not conclusive evidence and proof. It sways my opinion in favour, but I'm not 100% sure it was a craft flown by aliens? There was a cover up, but what was the military covering up in this case? Not any of the explanations they tried to convince the public with.
Very strange case indeed but it's not concrete evidence of aliens?
Did it - do you have concrete evidence of your claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back