UFO's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose telescope, yours?

Canny picture of the Horsehead nebula there like. Dinnar what the middle one is though.
as if im clever enough to take those shots... nar its a guy in America he is on instagram etc look for moonshot_23

the middle one looks like a marsh mallowman nebula

Canny picture of the Horsehead nebula there like.
@RossTheNinja
@super noodles
@jaxaxe

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:

Delonge genuinely thinks he's being fed info by a secret organisation. He's lost the plot like. He had 2 hours airtime with Joe and couldn't produce a single piece of evidence. He also endorses Bob Lazar, a known liar and hoaxer.

I read somewhere lately that DeLonge has ploughed something like $17 million of his own money into this bullshit..no the wonder Blink 182 fkd him off..proper mentalist.

Where has the money gone?

Dinnar..'To the stars academy of arts and science'..that's what it's called..according to it's website there's over 2,000 investors but I dare say they've not put as much in as him..just a load of fruitbats with nowt else to do..he'll turn up on a morning..'found anything'..'no Tom'..'what about you'..'nothing Tom'..'ok good stuff carry on'.

The only thing I think is suspicious is the Roswell incident, but even that is probably nothing.

Edit: also there was a transcript of the pilot describing looking at a UFO that is interesting but could probably be explained as something else. Can't remember where that was from, some US pilot describing flashing lights next to him iirc
What about the Rendlesham Forest incident? Something very strange happened there. Backed up fully by the then base commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back