UFO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are putting words in my mouth, I never said UFOs are aliens yet you write a git huge paragraph trying to debunk my claim (which I never even said)

If you want to see hard evidence of Alien existence just go and look in the mirror. If one of the worlds leading scientists said that Aliens definitely exist would you believe him?

I would want to see his proof, to make sure he hadn't just gone round the twist.

he's alright though I respect his opinion as I had the same opinion a couple of year ago

so you want to just sit back and let us loons do all the work looking for UFOs go ahead marra - I'm doing all I can to see any UFOs and working really hard behind the scenes for you to see the stars/galaxies/UFOs/aliens etc I wouldn't be putting so much work into the aliens if I didn't believe it
What type of work you doing behind the scenes mate?

What type of work you doing behind the scenes mate?
For starters I brought Moonshot23 onto here so we can all see genuine photos and videos of UFOs / Space the Moon etc, I'm also actively looking for new evidence and working closely with a journalist who is also looking for hard evidence not to mention all the hours I put in looking at photographic/video claims of evidence that I have to view (usually hours of footage) and with an open mind and debunk where I can. I was on the radio interviewing a presenter who said he has evidence (recordings) of astronauts claiming to have seen things in space that are definitely not from Earth. This list goes on mate I might write a book about it all, if I do I'll send you a free copy.

For starters I brought Moonshot23 onto here so we can all see genuine photos and videos of UFOs / Space the Moon etc, I'm also actively looking for new evidence and working closely with a journalist who is also looking for hard evidence not to mention all the hours I put in looking at photographic/video claims of evidence that I have to view (usually hours of footage) and with an open mind and debunk where I can. I was on the radio interviewing a presenter who said he has evidence (recordings) of astronauts claiming to have seen things in space that are definitely not from Earth. This list goes on mate I might write a book about it all, if I do I'll send you a free copy.

All that work and still no conclusive proof of alien spacecraft visiting earth?

You're either doing it wrong or...

Good effort lad.

Where do you get this evidence from, very interested to hear how you go about this? What qualifications do you have to be able to judge what is real or not?

All that work and still no conclusive proof of alien spacecraft visiting earth?

You're either doing it wrong or...
There is mountains of evidence but like any jury you have to look at ALL the evidence yourself then make your own mind up, I started researching the subject as a non-believer about 2 years ago and it took about 2 months before it hit me and made me a believer. I really was very sceptical and even took the piss out of one of my marras for saying he believed in Aliens, I ridiculed him and have since apologised.

Anyway lets try to keep this thread on track with UFOs I don't want to spoil it banging on about the Aliens.

Where do you get this evidence from, very interested to hear how you go about this? What qualifications do you have to be able to judge what is real or not?
Its called ufology I think you can get a degree in the UK.
I don't have any qualifications its just a hobby for me.
There is loads of evidence to look at and it ranges from declassified government documents, credible witness testimony, newspaper reports to idiots posting CGI on youtube.

If you want to research it a good place to start would be The 2001 Disclosure project (before anyone jumps at me I don't care if people think have debunked the leader of the project etc) I only view it for my own information.
Then look at some of the most famous cases like Rendlesham Forest, Roswell, The Phoenix Lights etc there are many many more.... That should get you started, but be sceptical and keep an open mind.

If you have Netflix there is a good documentary called Unacknowledged.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is mountains of evidence but like any jury you have to look at ALL the evidence yourself then make your own mind up, I started researching the subject as a non-believer about 2 years ago and it took about 2 months before it hit me and made me a believer. I really was very sceptical and even took the piss out of one of my marras for saying he believed in Aliens, I ridiculed him and have since apologised.

Anyway lets try to keep this thread on track with UFOs I don't want to spoil it banging on about the Aliens.

Its called ufology I think you can get a degree in the UK.
I don't have any qualifications its just a hobby for me.
There is loads of evidence to look at and it ranges from declassified government documents, credible witness testimony, newspaper reports to idiots posting CGI on youtube.

If you want to research it a good place to start would be The 2001 Disclosure project (before anyone jumps at me I don't care if people think have debunked the leader of the project etc) I only view it for my own information.
Then look at some of the most famous cases like Rendlesham Forest, Roswell, The Phoenix Lights etc there are many many more.... That should get you started, but be sceptical and keep an open mind.

If you have Netflix there is a good documentary called Unacknowledged.

Oh wow, two whole years? :lol:

Christ man, I've been "researching" this stuff in the ways you describe for 25 years! :lol:

The three main events you've named in your last paragraph have been thoroughly debunked if you look even as far Wikipedia, let alone doing any proper research into them.

I WANT TO BELIEVE but show me some credible evidence, not this same old clearly fake bollocks. :p

Here's something I found and haven't seen before. I'm watching it now.

Oh wow, two whole years? :lol:

Christ man, I've been "researching" this stuff in the ways you describe for 25 years! :lol:

The three main events you've named in your last paragraph have been thoroughly debunked if you look even as far Wikipedia, let alone doing any proper research into them.

I WANT TO BELIEVE but show me some credible evidence, not this same old clearly fake bollocks. :p
Wikipedia :lol:

You've been researching Aliens for 25 years :lol: worra nutter, I thought I was bad.

"The three main events you've named in your last paragraph have been thoroughly debunked if you look even as far Wikipedia, let alone doing any proper research into them." Ok mr smarty pants show me your hard evidence that the events were not real/debunked...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I didn't want to appear like a tinfoil hat wearing freak but thought I'd share this anyway.

So.. after my UFO sighting in 2001/02 I became heavily interested in the subject and started to buy Fortean Times and UFO magazine looking for answers. I quickly realised that they were shite, so started to search the (primitive at the time) internet. Same shite, conspiracy websites etc. Then I found the "dark web" and started to dig around on there, same shite. So, I gave up. Then, one night, many years later, I ended up going down a rabbit hole.. where I found this...

Logon or register to see this image

Apparently, (so the story goes) a UFO crashed outside of Milan (or Turin) in the 1930's. The Army turned up, cleared the wreckage and bodies, and that's the end of the story. AFAIK, this document is the only proof of the event. I've tried to translate it but it's a mess. From what I can gather, it basically says "confirmed UFO crash, say nowt, stick to the story in the press. Bodies taken to secure place", although if anybody on here speaks Italian I'd love to get a proper translation.

"Personal order of Mussolini (the D U C E) absolute silence on the alleged landing on national soil of an unknown aircraft was available. Confirmed version of the popular publication dispani stepani(?) today. Offenders up at the state security court decay. Say unclear confirmation of receipt."

The translation from google is horrible, and some words are hard to read. Well, I thought it was interesting.

Totally forgot I even had it on my HD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back