UFO's

"Personal order of Mussolini (the D U C E) absolute silence on the alleged landing on national soil of an unknown aircraft was available. Confirmed version of the popular publication dispani stepani(?) today. Offenders up at the state security court decay. Say unclear confirmation of receipt."
I think its about a game of tennis.

looks like im looking at the rendlesham forest incident again there is a TV show on it starring Lawrence Fishburne coming out soon.

If aliens had been visiting Earth for decades, centuries or millennia (depending on which brand of loon you talk to), we'd have definitive proof by now. Secrets as big as this can't be kept secret for long. There is no global conspiracy to hide it or it would have come out by now the instant our leaders had their first falling out with other leaders.
What kind of proof do you want I'll do my best to find it for you but please keep it within reason.

Of course there are Aliens here on Earth, there has been for thousands of years.
The proof is insurmountable, there is conclusive and concrete evidence.

They live on the opposite side of the flat earth that we live on.
They have tried during all this time to be discreet and keep their presence secret in case they cause worldwide panic.

Unfortunately some of their unruly teenagers have sneaked over to our side to prank us, like helping primitive man to build giant stone triangular shaped things, scratching long strait lines in remote deserts, or creating corn circles.

For hundreds of years now a debate has raged among them if they would not be better off returning home.
After a referendum it was decided that they leave.
The last hundred years or so they’ve been debating the best way to do this.
Flat earther

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course there are Aliens here on Earth, there has been for thousands of years.
The proof is insurmountable, there is conclusive and concrete evidence.

They live on the opposite side of the flat earth that we live on.
They have tried during all this time to be discreet and keep their presence secret in case they cause worldwide panic.

Unfortunately some of their unruly teenagers have sneaked over to our side to prank us, like helping primitive man to build giant stone triangular shaped things, scratching long strait lines in remote deserts, or creating corn circles.

For hundreds of years now a debate has raged among them if they would not be better off returning home.
After a referendum it was decided that they leave.
The last hundred years or so they’ve been debating the best way to do this.
:lol:

Oh well, if you say it's true... :lol:

Yes, it matters how far away they are. There are people in the world making a fortune ripping off the gullible, either by writing books, making documentaries or creating websites full of lies.
That's got nothing to do with people like me spouting bollocks about Aliens.

My thoughts on this apparent witness of aliens/UFOs youtube video.

I wouldn't recommend watching it as the person seems to be unhinged and a bit radged. Noted for research purposes.

UFO's

Let's just wait and see marra. Antarctica is a very mysterious place, you should do your own research in to it, genuinely intriguing. Anyway, I look forward to you attempting to troll me again in the future with your flat earth comments, you're really good at it:lol:.
Antarctica

Lets have a gander of the old Moon there

Area 51
Nevada
Near Las Vegas

@Moonshot23 can you post a thread yet marra?
Full tin foil hat mode here, but have you ever looked in to the airliner that transports people to Area 51? It's 'named' Janet airline, based in Vegas. I only found out about it after looking in to the Vegas massacre in 2017. Totally hidden in plain sight amongst other planes. One theory is that the airliner was used to transport drones from Area 51, to Vegas, that were fitted with automatic weapons that carried out the attack, not Mr Paddock from his bedroom window.

Full tin foil hat mode here, but have you ever looked in to the airliner that transports people to Area 51? It's 'named' Janet airline, based in Vegas. I only found out about it after looking in to the Vegas massacre in 2017. Totally hidden in plain sight amongst other planes. One theory is that the airliner was used to transport drones from Area 51, to Vegas, that were fitted with automatic weapons that carried out the attack, not Mr Paddock from his bedroom window.
Never heard of it marra there are lots of conspiracy theories out there, one step at a time I make my way through the chaos.

there are Aliens here on Earth, there has been for thousands of years.
Did you get any of there names mate as one of them owes my mate a tab.

Drones with guns marra.....

What's your take on the Black Knight satellite?
Logon or register to see this image

I don't know and don't plan to investigate it but it has promises.

Think I had 2 puffs of the bastard because of the UFO. That UFO owes me a tab.
There you go.

Back