UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Wow, gutted for cowboy but who does mcgregor fight next? Think he’ll be the underdog whoever it is and he’ll only have fought 40 seconds in a year and a half.

Ne such thing as ring rust, Nate Diaz would agree on that one.

In regards to your question he's on standby for Tony v Khabib, if that fight goes ahead then it's more than likely to be Masvidal.

Masvidal has lost to a lot of worse fighters than McGregor. Diaz wasn't right that fight

Doesn't make sense this post mind. Everyone loses to each other in this sport, and Diaz was fine that fight, he has immense cardio and conditioning which means when the fight was going into Championship rounds Diaz would of taken over easily hence the arguments that the fight was stopped too soon.

Masvidal smashed Diaz into another universe and quite frankly I think he'd do the same to Conor, and I'm Irish and I'm meant to be biased but that's the reality.

Ne such thing as ring rust, Nate Diaz would agree on that one.

In regards to your question he's on standby for Tony v Khabib, if that fight goes ahead then it's more than likely to be Masvidal.
Well it definitely didn’t look like ring rust existed there! A litte bit disappointed because I was interested to see how mcgregor looked style wise, especially his boxing but obviously ended too quickly.

I’m hoping it’s going to be masvidal next, tough for mcgregor, but think he has a better chance against him than say a Usman who won’t exchange on the feet.

He f***ing battered him :lol:

Was just about to pay for the stream too as ours went down, glad I didn't now! Would of been a very expensive 40 seconds.

Wonder what cowboy does after this. He's had a great mma career and always good to watch. Didnt think I'd see him beat that easy though.

Back