UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

They should just retire the BMF belt now….nowt in the future will come close to topping that!
Agree. It was a nice gimmick for some popular vets (Diaz and Masvidal) who were never going to sniff title contention. Now that Max has it what the hell do you do with it? If he loses vs Topuria is Ilia the FW champ and the BMF champ? It'll just get to the point where it'll be getting passed around the core champions who'll use it as a bargaining chip to demand superfights

Jesus Christ. Just finished. What a car did fights man. I yelped at he end of proc v rakic and screamed holy fuck at the end of max v Justin. What a show

So pleased Dana held his nerve and delivered quality fights world clas matchmaking and not what some muppets wanted like big daddy v hongkongphooey and also avoided the Connor histrionics.

Class class
Jiri is such a awkward fighter I love him, zero defense 100% sticks his head into danger for no reason, ignores legs kicks, is 100% samurai you can never count him out

Aye. Means either two nights in hotels or a grim travel home with no sleep. Don't think I could hack it these days. The rumoured card will do crap PPV numbers in the US as well.
I think I’d read that last time they did it was hendo v bisping. They apparently stopped serving drinks around midnight.

No chance I’d be paying for that, I’d be asleep before the main card these days.

Back