UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

I haven’t read the thread as I haven’t seen any resuilts - it was meant to record on me pals tele but it hasn’t.

If anybody knows a way we can watch the card can you PM me please? Don’t want to open this thread again till I’ve seen it. Ta

McGregor did look a bit like the one of old but let’s be real here, Cowboy is finished and has been for a long time. He’s going to end up with serious damage if he keeps fighting.
Perfect fight back for Conor, but we really need to see him in against a live opponent. I actually wouldn’t mind the Dustin rematch or a Gaethje fight.

Last edited:
He's took some punishment in the last few fights mind. He'll end up looking like the elephant man by the time he hangs his gloves up.
Probably time for him to call it a day.
Had a great run in ufc but he looks like he gets hurt easy now. Not really a way back once your resistance to take a shot has gone.

I'm a huge fan of Cowboy, as you all on here know, but I didn't see that going any other way. Was kind of prepared for it.
Dana saying the Khabib rematch is next. This is so disrespectful to Tony, really hope Tony wins now. You'd think the fight had been cancelled. It's a joke.
Anyway, should be Masvidal next, strike while the irons hot. Be the biggest fight of all time. Please don't waste Masvidal on Usman like they're saying he's gonna do.

Cowboy mentally pissed again.....shame as was hoping for a 1/2 rd battle.

Hopefully Connor can act somewhere reasonably normal and not slap old men around. Although not a fan of the man would love to see him beat Masvidal, I was embarrassed for Jorge walking around in the gown and Connor blanked him 😃😂
Yeah, ignoring Masvidal when hed made such an effort to be noticed made more of an impact than those shoulders to Cowboys face haha
Usman could of made millions if he had intervened while Conor was trash talking Gamebred’s gown but instead he decided to yawn at the camera.

How not to sell a fight. He still should be sucking off Colby for hyping his last fight the boring bastard
Yeah he's dull. Only reason I can think of for Dana to push him and Masvidal is the hope Masvidal gets the belt. I like Usman personally but he isn't champ material, especially in such an important division.

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of Cowboy, as you all on here know, but I didn't see that going any other way. Was kind of prepared for it.
Dana saying the Khabib rematch is next. This is so disrespectful to Tony, really hope Tony wins now. You'd think the fight had been cancelled. It's a joke.
Anyway, should be Masvidal next, strike while the irons hot. Be the biggest fight of all time. Please don't waste Masvidal on Usman like they're saying he's gonna do.
Masvidal v Usman would be a total waste, Usman is boring as fuck. And he's absolutely shocking in interviews or on the mic, probably the worst champion at that stuff.

I think Tony beats Khabib, and I don't see McGregor wanting any part of Ferguson. Who would?

McGregor vs Masvidal next I reckon to keep him him active for the winner of Khabib vs Ferguson.

And regardless if he loses against Masvidal he will still get the next shot at the 155lbs belt because they will say his fight with Masvidal is in a different division so has no bearing on it

Just my prediction of course and I think Masvidal beats McGregor

Masvidal v Usman would be a total waste, Usman is boring as fuck. And he's absolutely shocking in interviews or on the mic, probably the worst champion at that stuff.

I think Tony beats Khabib, and I don't see McGregor wanting any part of Ferguson. Who would?
Agree with everything you said. Further more, Woodley v Edward's confirmed for London (please let me get a ticket) almost guarantees Usman gets Jorge next.
Gonna be a lot of mma politics played out.

Back