UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Let's hope McGregor sacks off the boxing style and makes it a good fight.

Hope he gets his head taken off tbf cant stand the bloke.

Used to think all a show to get the PPV numbers which he does very well. But he is a mouthy little wanker who can fight but isn't a nice person.

Him whacking that old bloke in a bar because he refused a drink...

Sooner he fucks off the better imo Dana gutted his cash cow been losing.

Hope he gets his head taken off tbf cant stand the bloke.

Used to think all a show to get the PPV numbers which he does very well. But he is a mouthy little wanker who can fight but isn't a nice person.

Him whacking that old bloke in a bar because he refused a drink...

Sooner he fucks off the better imo Dana gutted his cash cow been losing.

You'll be watching though just like everybody else who hates him so his bad behaviour pays off.

You'll be watching though just like everybody else who hates him so his bad behaviour pays off.

Oh aye as I say he gets the PPV numbers very well but if he keeps losing Dana arse be twitching as cash cow coming to an end.

He can't keep giving him opportunities when what is it 2 losses in past 4 fights and thats like over 4-5 year?

Especially when others more deserving
I wonder how many fights he has left on his contract?

Oh aye as I say he gets the PPV numbers very well but if he keeps losing Dana arse be twitching as cash cow coming to an end.

He can't keep giving him opportunities when what is it 2 losses in past 4 fights and thats like over 4-5 year?

Especially when others more deserving
I wonder how many fights he has left on his contract?
If he loses this one I doubt we will see him fight again. Dana's just sold the last of his UFC shares apparently so won't be as bothered about profits.
Volkanovski and Ortega will be the coaches for the next TUF.

Totally dislike it for multiple reasons.
Surprised at that like. Don't think their personalities suit TUF.

Last edited:
McGregor's not even the biggest gate anymore so who cares about profits regarding him.

261 and 262 are already confirmed to have a bigger gate than 229.

Dana's just sold the last of his UFC shares apparently so won't be as bothered about profits.

Smart bloke bet he's made an absolute fortune.

Its funny when you look back to when he first came into the UFC.

Small guy with dark hair looks totally different.

Hit the weights and roids :lol:

Smart bloke bet he's made an absolute fortune.

Its funny when you look back to when he first came into the UFC.

Small guy with dark hair looks totally different.

Hit the weights and roids :lol:
Aye he's full of gear. I watched the first series of The ultimate fighter back a few months ago and it is like a different bloke. Voice and everything has changed.

Back