UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Can see both sides of the argument. One promised the money and one saying he wasn’t given a plan of what said money was going on. Fair game imo

One promised money and hasnt paid up now also saying how hes been "ripped"

Khabib had no problem paying up as promised.

Last edited by a moderator:
If its true then its fair play IMO.

Dick move.. especially considering what he's worth.

Like me ducking out of 10a charity bet deserve to be called out.
It’s not a tenner it’s half a million quid that Connor didn’t have to offer. It’s not a sebt it’s a donation almost a gift. This doesn’t get handed over willy.nilly and Dustin could have reached out personally to connor direct before the public tweet.

Dustin sounds naive to me. Bit entitled also.

Nee fan of Connor but thought that was lower than a snakes belly from Dustin.

It’s not a tenner it’s half a million quid that Connor didn’t have to offer. It’s not a sebt it’s a donation almost a gift. This doesn’t get handed over willy.nilly and Dustin could have reached out personally to connor direct before the public tweet.

Dustin sounds naive to me. Bit entitled also.

Nee fan of Connor but thought that was lower than a snakes belly from Dustin.

Apparently they did reach out but got blanked.

When he bangs on like like Mayweather half a million is nothing especially when promised it to charity.

Apparently they did reach out but got blanked.

When he bangs on like like Mayweather half a million is nothing especially when promised it to charity.
He also says Dustin didn’t give his team line by line breakdown etc. Why the fuck should he hand over 500k Willy nilly without the breakdown. Where does that cash go, I’d want to know anarl if I had that wealth handing it over.

Always be two sides to this and your right it’s not too much for Connor which makes it more laughable, his accountants could hand that over with a bit or creativity with virtually little impact on Connors net, Dustin for me crossed the line. Snidy as fuck.

No and don't see the need maybe because McGregor hoyed toys out pram saying fights off?

Still stand by what I said the blokes a tit. Hope Dustin thinks fuck his donation I'll just batter him again and take the pay cheque.
Don’t disagree blokes a tit, Dustin knew he was out of order, that’s all my point was.

humble pie eaten by the fella.

Back