U2

Status
Not open for further replies.

You could give me several days warning and I could not drink enough water in order to fill enough receptacles with piss to hoy at that smug preaching first class for his f***ing hat tosspot.

First seen the Damned in 1980 at Newcastle Mayfair..love them me..seen them loads over the years..U2 have some canny tunes but Bono gans on like a right twat.

Was at the opening of the Gateshead Stadium concert.... Police were supposed to headline, but U2 were there and just blew everybody else away! Was early in their history, but you could understand why folks were going crazy over them.... especially live!.. Think the footage is on YouTube somewhere....
Total agreement mate, U2 were brilliant, the Police shite, we left after 3 tracks.

watching rattle and hum.. what a fantastic band.. im a big damned fan as you can probably tell from my avatar.. wish i had seen these live in their day..
That was the end of a decent band ,bit like the Clash
Went to the states and turned into cowboys

Saw them at the Stade de France for their Vertigo Tour.

I think after that, they just haven’t reached the heights.

No line on the horizon was cack and the free iTunes album was a PR disaster.

Shame, because they really were good, even early on.

The Damned are class, the black album and Machine Gun Etiquette are two of the most underrated albums ever. However I'm not a fan of U2 mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back