U2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was a massive U2 fan in the 80s, not so much now but would still love to see them live again.

Anyway, as it would be too easy to post some of their most famous tracks, here's a few lesser(ish) known songs I love. If you like them too well all well and good. If you don't, well ditto:

(^^^Bono gets a was on stage to dance at about 3:15^^^)

I was a massive U2 fan in the 80s, not so much now but would still love to see them live again.

Anyway, as it would be too easy to post some of their most famous tracks, here's a few lesser(ish) known songs I love. If you like them too well all well and good. If you don't, well ditto:

EBW and The Little Things are among the best stuff they have ever done. Both released in this decade anarl.

The albums Boy, October and War are the classics and one's I still play constantly.

The March '82 non-album single 'A' Celebration, with accompanying video are what the early incarnation of them are all about.

Thing about U2 is that they broke the US like no other band since the Beatles.

I like them live but some of their stuff I am not keen on, they went a bit too experimental there for a while.

But whatever anybody says you cannot question they are right up there as one of the most successful bands of recent generations.

Nice one.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJP
Was flicking through YouTube the other weekend and started watching a full show from the Zoo TV tour from Washington USA and ended up watching the full show, absolutely outstanding that whole tour.

A guide for life:

One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should
One life
With each other
Sisters and my brothers
One life
But we're not the same
We get to carry each other, carry each other

Status