U2

(As you can see...) it’s not cool to like them.

I used to love them in then 80s. Not really my cup of tea now, but I’m 46 so a bit of an old git.

Was at the opening of the Gateshead Stadium concert.... Police were supposed to headline, but U2 were there and just blew everybody else away! Was early in their history, but you could understand why folks were going crazy over them.... especially live!.. Think the footage is on YouTube somewhere....

Was at the opening of the Gateshead Stadium concert.... Police were supposed to headline, but U2 were there and just blew everybody else away! Was early in their history, but you could understand why folks were going crazy over them.... especially live!.. Think the footage is on YouTube somewhere....
u2 in gateshead fcking hell ha..

watching rattle and hum.. what a fantastic band.. im a big damned fan as you can probably tell from my avatar.. wish i had seen these live in their day..
Seen both.
Damned quite recently. It was ok but would rather have seen them in the 70s!
U2 in 87. Was pretty good but half their stuff really annoys me. Done some great recordings though it can't be denied.

I was at the gig quality from U2 you're right it's on YouTube.

Class until achtung baby, after that not my thang.

This. As soon as Bono started thinking he was a politician for the people, they went to shit. Rattle and Hum was great, some belting songs on there. I still prefer their earlier stuff though, The Unforgettable Fire is quality.

Back