Tyson Fury: Former heavyweight champion 'to have three big fights in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
All opinions mate but fury is a hard man to pin down and his pitta patter punches are point scoring and if look at kilt by end of fight they're damaging as well.
I do think Fury is underrated but Klit was a coward that night. Never even threw. Fury got in his head but AJ is cool as ice-pops

I do think Fury is underrated but Klit was a coward that night. Never even threw. Fury got in his head but AJ is cool as ice-pops
Joshua really surprised me kilt fight as I didn't give him a prayer in round 6 but he showed massive heart and surprising edurance. Fury longer reach and I think his movement and fast hands be too difficult a puzzle for aj to solve. That said it's doubtful we'll ever see fury in ring again never mind up to standard he was that night in Germany.

Joshua really surprised me kilt fight as I didn't give him a prayer in round 6 but he showed massive heart and surprising edurance. Fury longer reach and I think his movement and fast hands be too difficult a puzzle for aj to solve. That said it's doubtful we'll ever see fury in ring again never mind up to standard he was that night in Germany.
Aye...I thought he was gassed and wasn't coming back with all that muscle eating the oxygen...I though it was a matter of time before Wlad picked him off. He got his wind back and decided it was time to destroy Wlad.

I think Wilder is the only danger to AJ....big, awkward and he can bang as well.

The thing is that anyone who AJ hits is going to sleep

I'm only really interested in seeing AJ v either Wilder or a half arsed fit Fury (He's never ever been lean, but just not a bloated puffer fish like now) Haye would have got on the end of them, but that defeat to Bellew really finished his chance for me. I still think that fight could happen if he wins the rematch, as an all British heaveyweight fight generates big money, but i wouldn't be to interested as a contest

Aye...I thought he was gassed and wasn't coming back with all that muscle eating the oxygen...I though it was a matter of time before Wlad picked him off. He got his wind back and decided it was time to destroy Wlad.

I think Wilder is the only danger to AJ....big, awkward and he can bang as well.

The thing is that anyone who AJ hits is going to sleep

He should've, he was there for the taking and he didn't capitalise.

Fury beats Wlad. "Wlad is shit, he's finished"

AJ beats Wlad. "AJ has beaten the greatest boxer ever"

Wlad performed shit, there's no two ways about it. Against AJ he came out on the front foot and tried to dominate. Neither of your statements are true...you just have sand in your vagina

He should've, he was there for the taking and he didn't capitalise.
He had the rest of the round and then surprisingly AJ pulled himself around for the next round. However, AJ should have had no right to find the explosiveness to end the fight as he did...for a big bloke his stamina is truly impressive

Wlad performed shit, there's no two ways about it. Against AJ he came out on the front foot and tried to dominate. Neither of your statements are true...you just have sand in your vagina

Wlad was 2 year older when he fought Joshua. Wlad rocked Joshua and should have finished him (maybe if he was a couple of years younger he would have). Wlad couldn't get near the Gypsy King all night

:lol:

You have no idea about boxing

I know enough to watch 12 rounds of "tactical swaying" somehow meant he won.
Shite contest, unless you luuuurve boxing, then apparently it was "a tremendous spectacle".

The bloke is a twat. I don't care whether or not you think he can accurately punch someone, or avoid being punched.

Shite contest, unless you luuuurve boxing, then apparently it was "a tremendous spectacle".

The bloke is a twat. I don't care whether or not you think he can accurately punch someone, or avoid being punched.
Wether or nort he's a twat is irrelevant, we are talking the merits of fury the fighter not fury the bloke. Clearly you have trouble seperating the two.

Wether or nort he's a twat is irrelevant, we are talking the merits of fury the fighter not fury the bloke. Clearly you have trouble seperating the two.

I see no merit in him fighting again.
I'm not sure he'd be mentally up to it, let alone physically

Bank balance running low and cramping his lifestyle choices maybe. Still, there will be plenty forking out for it on PPV

I see no merit in him fighting again.
I'm not sure he'd be mentally up to it, let alone physically
You could be right but that still doesn't detracts from a superb showing in Germany. Might not be everyone's cup of tea stylistically but he is very effective.

And the last paragraph proves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back