Tyson Fury: Former heavyweight champion 'to have three big fights in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Tour

Midfield
Former world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury says he will be ready to return to the ring in April and expects to have "three big fights" in 2018.

The 29-year-old had his licence revoked by the British Boxing Board of Control in October 2016 after allegations of doping emerged in June of that year.

Fury, from Manchester, said last week he will not reapply for his licence.

But on Thursday, he wrote on social media he would "be ready to fight in April 2018 in a great fight".

He added he would return "in the summer in a mega fight" and again at the "back end" of the year.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/41602178

Former world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury says he will be ready to return to the ring in April and expects to have "three big fights" in 2018.

The 29-year-old had his licence revoked by the British Boxing Board of Control in October 2016 after allegations of doping emerged in June of that year.

Fury, from Manchester, said last week he will not reapply for his licence.

But on Thursday, he wrote on social media he would "be ready to fight in April 2018 in a great fight".

He added he would return "in the summer in a mega fight" and again at the "back end" of the year.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/41602178
Aye with his head, his coke habit and his gut. the only three fights he`ll have next year the dopey pretend pikey

Rumour is he'll license with the Irish. Makes sense I suppose. He's been treated terribly, it must be nearly two years since his license was suspended, and there's been no hearing to bring it to a conclusion.
A ban for first offence would have been served by now!

The flab
The charlie
The Tourettes

The fury that beat kilt would stand Joshua on his head IMO. Highly doubtful we'll see that fury again though.
Think you're wrong there mate. I think Joshua walks through him 99 times out of a hundred. In two of the rounds against Wlad where he just decided to go for it, AJ was in full beast mode. I don't think he even worries about what's coming back at him from Fury...those tippy tappy arm punches wouldn't stop him

Last edited:
Got plenty timber to shift but if he can lose it he'll clean up the division no bother. The pumped up robot Joshua wouldn't be able to lay a glove on him. All that said I don't think he'll fight again

The flab
The charlie
The Tourettes

Think you're wrong there mate. I think Joshua walks through him 99 times out of a hundred. In two of the rounds against Wlad where he just decided to go for it, AJ was in full beast mode. I don't think he even worries about what's coming back at him from Fury...those tippy tappy arm punches wouldn't stop him
All opinions mate but fury is a hard man to pin down and his pitta patter punches are point scoring and if look at kilt by end of fight they're damaging as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back