Type 2 diabetes

This. I mean what possible harm could come from consulting random Internet quacks recommended by non-health professionals on a football message board when you’ve got health issues?

There’s enough stuff to find out if n the internet without asking anyone anything on here, however it seems like a one stop shop for many.

From televisions, holidays and windows to vaginal dryness, this is where it’s at.

There’s enough stuff to find out if n the internet without asking anyone anything on here, however it seems like a one stop shop for many.

From televisions, holidays and windows to vaginal dryness, this is where it’s at.
Ironically, The OP may do better googling professor Taylor than following what NHS recommends.

Without any physical consultation, taking into consideration previous health history, family history, lifestyle, medication, other mitigating factors let’s just follow a one size fits all list of steps.

Aye like I said, definitely the way forward.
It probably is in the short term.

It probably is in the short term.
You might as well just go the whole hog and say a healthy, balanced diet, plenty of exercise and drink lots of water. All sensible things for most conditions but I’d still want the advice of a medical person who had examined me, looked at blood test results and asked me the questions related to those I listed above.

My missus (no) was diagnosed with this at the end of January 2020 with the help of aggressive nutrition plan and exercise she managed to reverse it by the early June 2020. She lost 3 stone in that period. She has a quarterly check of her levels and touch wood she is all clear and has not put back any of the weight she lost.

You might as well just go the whole hog and say a healthy, balanced diet, plenty of exercise and drink lots of water. All sensible things for most conditions but I’d still want the advice of a medical person who had examined me, looked at blood test results and asked me the questions related to those I listed above.
What if there advice was out of date? What harm could looking at a study that is transforming how the medical profession look at diabetes do any harm?

What about Durham? Has anyone asked if there`s any decent places to eat in Durham yet????

What if there advice was out of date? What harm could looking at a study that is transforming how the medical profession look at diabetes do any harm?
That’s different from how you suggested in your first response.

“Google him, he’ll cure you” with no caveats is a dangerous approach. Enjoy the rest of the rabbit hole on your own, I’ve said my thoughts on the matter.

Anyone any experience of it? Just been diagnosed with it. Got to see the diabetes nurse in a couple of days but been told my levels were hbaic 89 whatever that means
Go keto. I reversed mine recently. I went Keto 8 months ago after being T2d for about 3 years. Lost 3.5 stone to boot.
You will NOT reverse yours if you stick to the government guidelines on healthy eating. Far too many carbs.
Feel free to message if I can offer any advice.

I was diagnosed about 15 years ago after I had a TIA. My levels were not excessive but they decided it would be better to treat me as a Type2. As others have said, follow the good advice on diet and exercise and make sure you get checked every 6 months. My main concern was my BP, dropping sugar from my diet wasn't a problem in fact it's amazing how many things suddenly taste really sweet. I should it work out ok for you.

Back