TUI Sexism Row

The capitalist market. Governments.

Arguably teachers and nurses don’t generate any money so we shouldn’t pay them anything? Why is it how much cash you generate rather than how much you change someone, the barometer? Because society has deemed that’s the way it should be. It’s not the only way we can look at things.

Where does the bankers wedge come from?

A baby will feed from anyone in the first hours of its life. Smell or not.

It won't recognise them though. There's a reason they like to hoy it straight onto the mother when it's just been through the stresses of coming into the world.

Where does the bankers wedge come from?

It won't recognise them though. There's a reason they like to hoy it straight onto the mother when it's just been through the stresses of coming into the world.
Mine went to their dad. Have I not got a bond with them now?

And bankers wedge in our place comes from pay scales. Not dependent on your income generation (anymore).

Cos people want to be teachers. People want to be nurses. If the money was crap, no one would want to be a banker. Or a used car salesman.
So the only people anyone works in a bank is because it pays well? All of banking, every role in banking is shit, but pays well. Really? I need to tell my team that.

And bankers wedge in our place comes from pay scales. Not dependent on your income generation (anymore).

It would have been less stressed in its first moments if it went with you.

I can guarantee the wedge wouldnt be as high if no income was generated put it that way.

So the only people anyone works in a bank is because it pays well? All of banking, every role in banking is shit, but pays well. Really? I need to tell my team that.
Yeah, I definitely meant every job ever.

How many kids at school say when they grow up they want to be a banker?

Because they don't want to!
FFS. Why would a woman not want to earn loads of money?

How about we stop generalising and start giving boys and girls opportunities when they are young to reach both sides of this gender debate. Tell lasses they can be pilots if they want and tell lads it’s okay to talk about their feelings.

Then we can truly say it’s down to women being lazy or blokes being arseholes if we take out the obstacles in the first place and nowt changes.

How about we stop generalising and start giving boys and girls opportunities when they are young to reach both sides of this gender debate. Tell lasses they can be pilots if they want and tell lads it’s okay to talk about their feelings.

Then we can truly say it’s down to women being lazy or blokes being arseholes if we take out the obstacles in the first place and nowt changes.

I agree. But as I've said before, I've never heard a girl being told she can't be a pilot. And if that happens then the female pilots clearly didn't listen :evil:

It isn't about girls being lazy. I would counter argue we need to stop looking at success based on what you earn. Success is about achieving your priorities and if your priorities are to get a job that ticks you over, comfortable working conditions and lots of free time. That is also a success.

Back