True Crime Podcasts

Not anymore, shaun attwood was found to have been a fraudster over his huge ecstacy empire, he wasn't the main rival of sammy gravano AKA sammy the bull but merely a bit player in the game over there, James English is in a bit of a spat with Darren (choose a life not a knife) Gee, it's all getting a bit silly 😂

there's still good content on Attwood's channel, regardless of what you've pointed out

True crime garage is canny, couple of American blokes going over old cases, usually murders or kidnappings, sometimes unexplained disappearances.
Yep I'd back this up. They have a lot of episodes going back a few years. Always prefer (if that's the right word) the unexplained disappearances or unsolved ones.
Casefile is also very good, well researched and always interesting.

A good podcast depends a lot on the voice of the presenter(s). So many I've subscribed to having been interested in the description but having to stop listening due to the annoying voice or delivery.

A good podcast depends a lot on the voice of the presenter(s). So many I've subscribed to having been interested in the description but having to stop listening due to the annoying voice or delivery.
Totally agree with you regarding voices. I keep trying different podcasts which I can't listen to after more than 5 minutes due to irritating voices or accents.

trace-evidence.com is good. He has a Youtube channel and a few other options where you can listen on other services.

Seems to always go the extra mile and usually has the most complete versions of the stories you will hear anywhere.
I prefer a long series about one case though, sounds like this is just a crime an episode?
Trace Evidence is not that - 1-2 hours per case.

Missing Maura Murray was good until they started talking to psychics and stuff, that has lots of episodes, a very interesting case though.

Last edited:
CrimeCon is scheduled in June for London, a true-crime event with expert speakers, exhibits etc, there's a pod-cast section where a number of these guys will be broadcasting from (unless its cancelled).

Not anymore, shaun attwood was found to have been a fraudster over his huge ecstacy empire, he wasn't the main rival of sammy gravano AKA sammy the bull but merely a bit player in the game over there, James English is in a bit of a spat with Darren (choose a life not a knife) Gee, it's all getting a bit silly 😂
Really? Got a link to this about Shaun? Enjoyed. Fair few of his podcasts over the years/

This gives you a taster, he admitted when questioned outright he had never even met sammy the bull despite dropping his name everywhere, quite a few people chatting about him on YT.
Cheers. You know, I’m not sure I ever recall him saying he met Sammy the bull. The only stories i recall involved Wildman and Sammy. Will dig a bit in to this one....will be gutted if he’s been a Billy bullshitter

Back