True Crime Podcasts

I preferred it to serial as well but enjoyed them both. The season about the bloke in the army who left his post was excellent. Not sure if you got that far.
That was the season I couldn’t get on with. The other two are amazing. The third season is them going into Baltimore courts and listening to cases. It shows just how skewed the system is against some people. Not true crime per se in the true sense but worth a listen.

That was the season I couldn’t get on with. The other two are amazing. The third season is them going into Baltimore courts and listening to cases. It shows just how skewed the system is against some people. Not true crime per se in the true sense but worth a listen.

The Baltimore one was probably the one I liked least but that was more because it wasn't all one storyline following one crime. I still enjoyed it though, just not as much as the others.

If you like serial have you ever tried This American Life (who make Serial)? Award winning pod with some proper legendary episodes

I am trying to get with podcasts and am a frequent listener to the Blindboy.
I do like True Crime stuff and have exhausted all box sets on netflix and prime so have just put on Paper Ghosts and I'm just finishing that off.
Can I have recommendations please for some that have a certain amount of resolution and coherent logic?
I don't like unsolved mysteries unless they have an interesting collection of strong theories like DB Cooper / Making a Murderer

I do like True Crime stuff and have exhausted all box sets on netflix and prime so have just put on Paper Ghosts and I'm just finishing that off.
Can I have recommendations please for some that have a certain amount of resolution and coherent logic?
I don't like unsolved mysteries unless they have an interesting collection of strong theories like DB Cooper / Making a Murderer

The murder of private detective Danny Morgan

That case is truly chilling, and surely someone must recognise that bloke.
It's a personal obsession of mine, and yes - you'd think after 4 years it would be solved (especially since Abby got a pic and left her phone recording in her pocket) but nope. The investigation has been a pretty bungled one from the start and the police have released very little information in general.

Have you done season 2 of In The Dark?

Back