True Crime Podcasts

I haven't done season one... am just getting into true crime podcasts
Season 2 is better than season 1 but both are great. I binge listened to season 2 - best podcast I’ve listened to (bar 1 minutes to the moon)

There’s one called Paradise from the BBC is good and has a good payoff. The Missing Cryptoqueen is also excellent.

And if you’ve not done the first season of Serial yet either, then do that too - but it’s the most listened to podcast ever, so.

Season 2 is better than season 1 but both are great. I binge listened to season 2 - best podcast I’ve listened to (bar 1 minutes to the moon)

There’s one called Paradise from the BBC is good and has a good payoff. The Missing Cryptoqueen is also excellent.

And if you’ve not done the first season of Serial yet either, then do that too - but it’s the most listened to podcast ever, so.
Right, thanks, I'm aware of the cryptoqueen story having seen a documentary on that.
I will work through them 🤩

Some good ones already mentioned. Would add;
Catching Melanie’s Killer (ITV News) is really good.
RedHanded is an entertaining listen.
Evidence Locker is good for a quick 30 min story.

Watch the ones about Abby and Libby, the Delphi murders.
Go down the rabbit hole and then come back to me and let me know your theories, Ive read just about all there is to read on the case tbh.

I live about 3 hrs from Delphi. I know a guy who went to High School there & has contacts with family members. Definitely some shady stuff, he believes

I live about 3 hrs from Delphi. I know a guy who went to High School there & has contacts with family members. Definitely some shady stuff, he believes
Yeah it sounds like a pretty scary place to live. There are so many suspects but still no arrest after 4 1/2 years, I don't think Chadwell is BG (there's a small chance and he was an excellent fit).
The vibe I'm getting is he is / was local, I think LE have an idea of who it is but he may have a fairly solid alibi that will need breaking.
He could however be a hobo serial killer just passing through, this case really upsets me as those girls need justice.

All of shaun attwoods podcasts have been removed after he was interviewed by child protection police 🙄

shit. his channel was quality imo. not necessarily shaun himself but his guests but I always had a real issue with attwoods very weird creepy 'laugh'. many times I left my thoughts about it with timestamps in the comments section

shit. his channel was quality imo. not necessarily shaun himself but his guests but I always had a real issue with attwoods very weird creepy 'laugh'. many times I left my thoughts about it with timestamps in the comments section
He was full of shit and deserves taking off after what he was doing with that lass (if true).
Real cringe is paddy Conroy and Brian cock. All of them grassing each other up for crimes off years ago.

Last edited:

Back