Trialist keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like austerity Sunderland. Sell a crap keeper on high wages for 2 million get someone for free.
The big signings never worked anyway plus the players signed for cheap will get less stick.

Looking forward to the season with some young hungry players like Maja and the high earning relegation plodders like Larsson and the rest gone.
This is the positive take on it I am trying to cling too.

I like austerity Sunderland. Sell a crap keeper on high wages for 2 million get someone for free.
The big signings never worked anyway plus the players signed for cheap will get less stick.

Looking forward to the season with some young hungry players like Maja and the high earning relegation plodders like Larsson and the rest gone.
I get what you say and then John O'Shea just walks inside my head from one ear to the other.

Robbin Ruitter is listed as worth circa 2.5m Euros. So the same kind of money we got for Mannone.

We'll be trying to get him for next to nowt and land him for £3m.

People need to start accepting fast we are fucked and are going to be in this league for a very very long time.

Last seasons relegation was not the end of the misery it was the very start

If we had Mikka on trail we wouldn't of signed the useless git. He's Northern league at best.
I know it's hardlys ideal but at least Grayson gets to assess first before we sign them

Fairly sure he's out of contract but the internet isn't always the most reliable!
You're probably right. A freebie sounds like a certainty with us at the moment.

People need to start accepting fast we are fucked and are going to be in this league for a very very long time.

I'm beginning to feel you may be wrong. We're looking desperate.

If the only quality players we have all fuck off as expected, it's looking like a long bleak winter ahead.

Last edited:
Ruiter confirmed as on trial by his agent, apparently.

I'm not accepting that, however I do think you are right over my silly imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back