Trialist keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFC keeper management.

Sell. Sell. How many does that leave? eh? Oh shit! When's the first game? Sign any fucker, quick....

Seems like team management, on general, not just the keepers. Everyone has been for sale, it seems and, only when we have no-one for a position, will we sign anyone, cheap.

I like austerity Sunderland. Sell a crap keeper on high wages for 2 million get someone for free.
The big signings never worked anyway plus the players signed for cheap will get less stick.

Looking forward to the season with some young hungry players like Maja and the high earning relegation plodders like Larsson and the rest gone.
The only thing is, results might be even worse than last season.
Nice sentiment tho but.

I was never too fussed on Mannone, but why on earth do you sell your only experienced keeper two weeks before the season starts without a replacement lined up?

Shambolic.

Another manager that absolute shitbag of an owner has lied to. I know Grayson mentioned in his first interview that funds weren't great but I doubt he was told to scrimp and f***ing save for trialists, loans and free transfers.

absolutely ludicrous selling Vito if there wasn't any plan in place for a new number 1. i know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but he would have comfortably good enough for this league

trialists man :lol:

I was never too fussed on Mannone, but why on earth do you sell your only experienced keeper two weeks before the season starts without a replacement lined up?

Shambolic.

This, I guess Grayson made his mind up after St Johnstone and he seems to rate Stryek enough as a number 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back