Trialist keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of trialists I noticed Nzogbia didn't sign with anyone after his trial with us finished, I expect him to be joining us when Lens or Khazri is sold on deadline day....:cool:
I think he had to retire. He was going to sign for a French team and they found a problem with his heart during the medical.

Playing behind the Sunderland defence that usually consists of two absent fullbacks and two centre backs who turn like the Titanic , must be pretty scary. More credit to young Pickford that he could develope as he did ,with his confidence intact.;)
Is that why he cried a lot after drubbings

Surprised we haven't gone for Darren Randolph tbh. Surplus at WHU with Hart and Adrian ahead of him now.

Not as good as Pickford but better than Mannone
Boro are paying £5 million for him, think its fair to say thats way out of our price range

I think he had to retire. He was going to sign for a French team and they found a problem with his heart during the medical.
I see, thought it was strange that he couldn't find a club, he wasn't terrible in the couple of games he had for us tbh. I was going off his Wikipedia page and it doesn't mention anything.

I see, thought it was strange that he couldn't find a club, he wasn't terrible in the couple of games he had for us tbh. I was going off his Wikipedia page and it doesn't mention anything.
I can remember seeing it online but the only source I can find is in The Sun :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back