Trev, Burnham, Poynter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just been announced that Scott Steel has just signed a new one year deal while Nathan Rimmington has signed a T20 only deal.

I’ve just been reading that this morning. On the Durham Digest email it states Steel has signed a 2 year deal. Click on the link to the Clubs website and it states 1 year. Wonder which one is correct?

I’ve just been reading that this morning. On the Durham Digest email it states Steel has signed a 2 year deal. Click on the link to the Clubs website and it states 1 year. Wonder which one is correct?

I would like to think the 2 year deal and admit I was puzzled when I read on the Club website he'd only signed a one year.

I wonder which party decided on a 1 year deal. I can't remember previously a youngster on a development contract who broke into the first team who didn't get a 2 year deal. Steel did far more than that last season he became s key member of the one day side.

Interesting article in the Cricketer magazine. Apparently Durham offered Steven Croft (Lancashire) a 2 yr deal but he has chosen to stay at Lancs.
Not a bad cricketer, but, he is 35yrs old.

Interesting article in the Cricketer magazine. Apparently Durham offered Steven Croft (Lancashire) a 2 yr deal but he has chosen to stay at Lancs.
Not a bad cricketer, but, he is 35yrs old.
More worringly is the report that Notts are interested in signing Rushy. However, he is "expected to stay at Durham" .

Im sure people will get over it :lol:

Bancroft was accepted last year, I reckon he will be when this is announced

Christ we're not signing Alex Hales are we?:lol:...or getting Nicholas Soames in as an advisor?:eek:
Oh the suspense Brandon will be on tender hooks. You Hetton lads in the know.

Ex- DCCC returning to the fold maybe?....and I'm not talking about James Boiling!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back