Transgender darts player

Well no it doesn't. Its one weak example versus many where pretending to be women does gain an unfair advantage.

Darts is one of the few sports which has the least biological difference between men and women anyway. Maybe that and tiddlywinks.

Bring me this same story in shot put.
Yep and the op knows this. He gets blown out the water every time he starts one of these men playing in women's sport threads. This is his attempt to hit back. He'll probably come up with a chess example next. :lol:

Exactly.
There's nothing really to prove with darts that it's an advantag, it's a non story.
It's just another excuse for gammons to be negative about trans people

Is it white people that are mostly against gay and trans people? A map of where homosexually is still illegal might show differently

'Damned if you do, damned if you don't' - sportswomen on trans debate

Interesting read that. So the people most affected are, in the main, not comfortable with it but also not comfortable to speak out.
They probably fear what has happened to the likes of Sharon Davies.
She spoke out against biological men competing against women in competitive swimming. She got torrents of abuse, her children even suffered abuse. Her work engagements stopped overnight as she was "cancelled". Speaking the truth is sometimes a bad idea in this country.

This will bring out the transphobic thickos out I'm sure
It has.
Exactly.
There's nothing really to prove with darts that it's an advantag, it's a non story.
It's just another excuse for gammons to be negative about trans people
Sadly accurate.
Why the fuck would you type that, then read it, and still think you should push the post button ffs.
Are you all outraged n that. Eeeh he said a female looks masculine. Quick, the Knight needs his horse.

Sounds to me like you are implying being trans is a bad/negative thing.

Last edited:
Are you all outraged n that. Eeeh he said a female looks masculine. Quick, the Knight needs his horse.
Not outraged at all.
Just amazed that someone would put their name to such a crass statement.
Never mind, you can always try and belittle anyone that points it out, with an equally trite response.

Not outraged at all.
Just amazed that someone would put their name to such a crass statement.
Never mind, you can always try and belittle anyone that points it out, with an equally trite response.

Again sounds like you're implying trans is a slur/negative. It's disappointing but not surprising.

How the fuck do you imply that?

Show me a comment that I have made that is in any way derogatory to trans people.

You took issue with the suggestion a female looks masculine/trans. Why if trans isn't a bad thing? Were you just faking your outrage, as one suspected George?

Back