Trai Hume

Has anyone got the pic that was in Facebook the other day that basically shows he's top of every chart? Tackling, progressive passes, blocks, headers etc

For me he has been hot and cold for a while.
Asleep for their goal, switched off just not aware of him needing to be tight on Hardie.
However very good on his day.

One fuck up for their goal aside he was really good. Everyones allowed a single mistake every now and again. It's when it becomes a pattern there is a concern, and there hasn't been any suggestion of that yet from him
Aside from the goal I thought he was poor early on. Opposition waltzed past him two or three times.

Best RB since Bardo and will potentially go to to be much better. I'd like to see us give him the odd rest though easy to forget that this season is the most football he's played as a professional.

All the concern for losing a player is on Clarke and Neil, but I have a feeling Hume will be off this summer, especially as we have high hopes for Pembele and they can’t both play.

For me he has been hot and cold for a while.
Asleep for their goal, switched off just not aware of him needing to be tight on Hardie.
However very good on his day.

He is still only young and still very inexperienced. We need to remember that with all our players

Back