Toys that were crap....

This was pretty shit, lost all the ball bearings after about a week

Wow I forgot all about that.... seem to remember getting it second hand (as with most toys I had in the 1970s - Mam got stuff given off neighbours whose kids had moved away, etc)

This one too.... although not much actual track building went on, bits were used to have sword fights with my brother :)

Logon or register to see this image

What were them rubber things you turned inside out and had to wait for it to pop?
We played chicken with them. Held our faces over and who could survive the longest and avoid being hit was the winner

What were them rubber things you turned inside out and had to wait for it to pop?
We played chicken with them. Held our faces over and who could survive the longest and avoid being hit was the winner
It's an easy mistake but you were meant to make this post in the toys that were class thread.

i used to have the Evil Knievel toy that you would wind up with the white handle and press the button and watch it zoom off. i thought it was crap at the time because the handle was facing the inside where the bike was so I couldnt wind it up properly. i ended up losing interest in it quickly.

it only occured to me years and years later that i could have simply turned the red block around so the handle was on the outside. gutted!

I stuck one on my forehead and had a big circular love bite type thin for 2 weeks. Was in my 20s so had a lot of piss ripped out of me for a while. Looked like a kamikaze.

They now make them with holes in the top to protect idiots.

Back