Total Sport

I was at a wedding a couple of years ago and he was on our table, I asked him about that and he said it was because he had the most successful part of his career at Derby, they were throwing cash around during that period. He also said that his son, despite being born in Derby, is a dyed in the wool Sunderland supporter. Nice bloke to be honest, I was quite star struck at the time but managed to keep my cool like 👀
I bet he never played in any game at Derby like the 1990 play-off at St James though.

When won the league in 96 and derby finished 2nd - he scored against us down there (maybe twice) and remember being gutted when their fans chanted the ole song pointing at us.

Parkinson talking up Ethan Robson. Marco seems to know very little about Laffertys off the field problems.
Marco.. 🤣
Colin White is awful mind, on a par with that other Scottish presenter that used to fill in, makes you realise how much better Prydey is.

His voice is quite irritating, and as soon as the program is finished before they sign off, and switch him off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back