Total Sport

Marco is my all time hero but i agree. Brady knows the ins and outs of the club and doesn't hold back in what he says. You actually listen to what he says every time.

Indeed, and the fact that you as a fan of marco is saying that speaks volumes i would suggest.

I'm agreeing with you.:confused: I know he does. Also, has a leanancy towards Derby.

Which he once said 3 points would be better off going to when we were in the championship, however we beat after that night, and then he when on holiday... bottled it much :lol: :lol:

Really don’t get why Marco would take Derby over us. He was more hero worshiped by us than them surely

I was at a wedding a couple of years ago and he was on our table, I asked him about that and he said it was because he had the most successful part of his career at Derby, they were throwing cash around during that period. He also said that his son, despite being born in Derby, is a dyed in the wool Sunderland supporter. Nice bloke to be honest, I was quite star struck at the time but managed to keep my cool like 👀

About time someone on that program called it as it is. Next time stewart is on i wouldnt mind brady being there.

Yep, that would be a good listen.
I was at a wedding a couple of years ago and he was on our table, I asked him about that and he said it was because he had the most successful part of his career at Derby, they were throwing cash around during that period. He also said that his son, despite being born in Derby, is a dyed in the wool Sunderland supporter. Nice bloke to be honest, I was quite star struck at the time but managed to keep my cool like 👀

Did he even play in the PL with them?

Last edited:

Back