Torquay in administration

Very sad this has happened, I imagine it'll be happening more too. Always liked Torquay, a lad I knew played up front for them some years back, always looked out for their results since. Hopefully the Club gets the help it needs.

Not for no good reason they’re referred to as “shitehawks”.

I still see it now.
We had only got into the Ground, the players were going about their pre match drills and one of the balls hit a back wall that got the Gulls up in the air.
One shit all over my Mate.
The ironic point though was he wouldn’t stop going on about his lovely Christmas Coat.

I was on the floor 😂
Mind you he is a laugh. He was shouting bastards at the Gulls, the Stewards on this occasion let common sense prevail, they were laughing at the commotion.😂

I still see it now.
We had only got into the Ground, the players were going about their pre match drills and one of the balls hit a back wall that got the Gulls up in the air.
One shit all over my Mate.
The ironic point though was he wouldn’t stop going on about his lovely Christmas Coat.

I was on the floor 😂
Mind you he is a laugh. He was shouting bastards at the Gulls, the Stewards on this occasion let common sense prevail, they were laughing at the commotion.😂
You need to come to Sunderland mate

Our seagulls seem to be increasingly active

They are in training to drop shite on Coventry fans in retaliation for their actions here.

Smashing little club Torquay.
Used to go over there quite a bit when I lved in Plymouth. Worked in Torquay for 5 or 6 years back in the late 80s. Became quite a regular Saturday. Good bunch. Real shame for them.

This is why I am very dubious about the recently failed Hartlepool takeover. It all sounded very circus/cowboy with the supporters trust hence it's a classic case of "careful what you wish for" despite the failings of Raj Singh who I ultimately want to leave but it has to be sold to the right people. Modern day football is rotten now and Rochdale sound like they're in a lot of trouble also.
They certainly could be after last night 😉

Back