Top Boy

Me neither but it just sort of got in the way of the flow of the story . It was the director who was the rapper as well, a bit self indulgence for the cameras maybe cos it lent nowt to the film
There was no story imo - people just kept getting killed and two mates gradually became enemies. And it kept breaking off into cringeworthy raps every 5 seconds. It's not on the same planet as Top Boy

Just finished it, amazing as always.
Top drawer performances from what has to be the most talented group of people in this country right now.
Hopefully they made P's, fam.
Wow what an ending , totally not what I was expecting
Was watching it till 2am last night (and had to get up for work at 7am) so turned it off with 10 minutes left of an episode.

Popped it back on after work tonight to realise it was only 10 minutes left of the last episode of the season. I expected there to be another few at least.

Last edited:
SPOILER DO NOT READ BELOW

When the montage showed everybody in a happy ending scenario but not the two involved in the final scene i sussed what was happening.
As soon as it cut to the final location and the door knocked I knew what was happening
I also knew it was happening and as he went to the door but up until then, for me, it was completely out of the blue.

I also knew it was happening and as he went to the door but up until then, for me, it was completely out of the blue.
SPOILER ALERT

Yeah the penny only dropped in that last minute but looking back there was enough hints in his dialogue and also his personality to suggest it would happen.
Excellent stuff.
I hate finishing great tele like that as I really miss watching it.

Back