Top Boy

New series is brilliant.

Was dreading it, thought it would "Hollywood" it......My word was I wrong, it was utterly superb from start to finish and while using modern techniques to make it graphically better than the original they also used the same techniques to ensure it looked so similar......Was blown away with it tbh

Was dreading it, thought it would "Hollywood" it......My word was I wrong, it was utterly superb from start to finish and while using modern techniques to make it graphically better than the original they also used the same techniques to ensure it looked so similar......Was blown away with it tbh
The production is brilliant so far. Often good series which are raw at first end up being over produced later. The balance of this is great so far.

Kids have got their mates Netflix log in :D, so gonna give this a try soon.
Best of starting from the beginning, series 1?

Original two series on BBC were class.....Been off screen for years then Drake buys the rights to the series as he wants to see his favourite characters come back to life.

If you havent seen the new series on Netflix then get it watched, same actors, same style of filming and an utterly sensational sequel.....Hope they intend to go with a 4th series as this was superb.
Did the last series end with the young lad getting thrown off the tower block

Back