Tool

Buzzing for this next week like, classic Tool here anarl:

Hi there,

Important update...

The event organisers have been in touch and have asked us to pass on the following information:

"This show has a strict no camera policy which includes photos taken on mobile phones.

Mobile phone use will not be permitted in the arena bowl for the duration of this event.

Anyone found using a mobile phone within the arena bowl will be asked to leave."

Buzzing for this next week like, classic Tool here anarl:

Hi there,

Important update...

The event organisers have been in touch and have asked us to pass on the following information:

"This show has a strict no camera policy which includes photos taken on mobile phones.

Mobile phone use will not be permitted in the arena bowl for the duration of this event.

Anyone found using a mobile phone within the arena bowl will be asked to leave."
Yeah, got that this morning as well. :lol:

13 song, 2h30m sets on the tour so far. We're in for some noodling from Adam.

Tonight's the night. Just been out walking the dog and listened to Fear Inc. all the way through.

They dropped HWAP from the set last night, hope that's not the case later.

Tool have just announced a North America Tour - thought I would have to travel to Vancouver or Calgary to see them but they are passing through and playing little old Kelowna, BC where I live

Joined the fan club to get a pre sale code as couldnt face the stress of trying in the general sale while at work

Fingers crossed I get sorted tomorrow

Tool have just announced a North America Tour - thought I would have to travel to Vancouver or Calgary to see them but they are passing through and playing little old Kelowna, BC where I live

Joined the fan club to get a pre sale code as couldnt face the stress of trying in the general sale while at work

Fingers crossed I get sorted tomorrow

Sorted but fuck me $200 Canadian for a ticket!!!! The ones at the front were $450
Mind I was prepared to travel to Vancouver for a show so I can persuade myself I have actually saved money :lol:

Getting a lazy arse with these bigger gigs
Luckily saw them at academy size shows in Glasgow and Manchester around 10000 days era

You paid the extra annual subs ?
You don't get codes if not

Ah right I’m not doing that I’ve just paid £200 for a green day ticket for the same month. I’ll take my chances with general sale…

Getting a lazy arse with these bigger gigs
Luckily saw them at academy size shows in Glasgow and Manchester around 10000 days era

You paid the extra annual subs ?
You don't get codes if not
10,000 days they did the Arena first and came back to do The Apollo the next year. Was at both. And the previous Arena and Apollo shows, and the two at the Uni on Anema and Undertow, and The Boardwalk, and The Ritz supporting RATM.....

Can't really blame them, they'll sell out for the second time. And Maynard is touring Puscifer and APC as well, so time is short.
Ah right I’m not doing that I’ve just paid £200 for a green day ticket for the same month. I’ll take my chances with general sale…
If you know anyone with an O2 or EE phone contract, presale tomorrow at 10am.

10,000 days they did the Arena first and came back to do The Apollo the next year. Was at both. And the previous Arena and Apollo shows, and the two at the Uni on Anema and Undertow, and The Boardwalk, and The Ritz supporting RATM.....

Can't really blame them, they'll sell out for the second time. And Maynard is touring Puscifer and APC as well, so time is short.

If you know anyone with an O2 or EE phone contract, presale tomorrow at 10am.
Can't really blame them is the key really and I've learned to back off at a chosen point . Its a two way street . It does nothing for me ,overpriced big shows ,miles away . I'd rather move on and enjoy shows the way I prefer

Can't really blame them is the key really and I've learned to back off at a chosen point . Its a two way street . It does nothing for me ,overpriced big shows ,miles away . I'd rather move on and enjoy shows the way I prefer
Well yes, it would be excellent if bands continued to play theatre shows but it's hardly practical.

Tickets bagged, £137 for a floor seat. :) :eek:

Well yes, it would be excellent if bands continued to play theatre shows but it's hardly practical.

Tickets bagged, £137 for a floor seat. :) :eek:
Gigging isnt practical ? Just takes a bit more work on their part
They had 12 years off or whatever. Why is everything max cash for littlest effort ?

Gigging isnt practical ? Just takes a bit more work on their part
They had 12 years off or whatever. Why is everything max cash for littlest effort ?
Theatres are about a tenth of the size of arenas, you suggesting they play ten, twenty or even thirty nights in every city?

Theatres are about a tenth of the size of arenas, you suggesting they play ten, twenty or even thirty nights in every city?
No ,do like they and many did before they couldn't be bothered and sit back and count the cash.
I know how it works ,I just can't believe you think it's the best option for anyone but them .
£170 ,haway man .

No ,do like they and many did before they couldn't be bothered and sit back and count the cash.
I know how it works ,I just can't believe you think it's the best option for anyone but them .
£170 ,haway man .
Best option for hundreds of thousands of people who get to see them, who wouldn't have if they only plated small venues.

Springsteen will play to 50,000 at the SoL, he wouldn't be anywhere near the city otherwise. Big artists play big venues with big ticket prices.

You might as well get annoyed that it gets dark on a night.

Back