Tool

She's done that one too...

Which note? I just listened to the studio version of it but couldn't hear anything particularly high for a woman's range.

edit: seems she disagrees. Don't recall hearing that note in the studio version. :lol:

Don't think Tarja Turunen goes anywhere near as high on the Once album.

Obviously I’m very f***ing excited about the new album. Two new songs they played at Downlaod sounded class, definitely a move away from their heavier influences and more focus on intricate time signatures and ambience. But then every album they’ve released is different. Apparently people slated Lateralus on release, and now it’s metal legend.

Obviously I’m very f***ing excited about the new album. Two new songs they played at Downlaod sounded class, definitely a move away from their heavier influences and more focus on intricate time signatures and ambience. But then every album they’ve released is different. Apparently people slated Lateralus on release, and now it’s metal legend.
The title track sounds very similar to something from 10,000 Days to me.

Super odd that after insisting for so long that their music should only be listened to in album form that they officially release a promotional single.

It's class mind

I like it, but i kept waiting for it to take off. It's like the grudge with its bollocks removed.
Pretty much my thoughts. First time I heard it I thought it was going to take off about 5 minutes in, but if anything it went the other way and never really hit the crescendo that I was hoping for. Still a good song though.

The CD case sounds interesting !

Fear Inoculum is the long awaited new album from TOOL, and the band’s first new album in 13 years. The album will be available digitally, and in a special Limited Edition physical package that includes a CD in a tri-fold Soft Pack Video Brochure featuring a 4” HD rechargeable screen with exclusive video footage, a USB charging cable, a 2 watt speaker and a 30 page insert book and MP3 download card

Am I right in thinking that I have no option but to pay £80 if I want this on CD because of the daft screen thing they've decided to put in the case? I love Tool, but fuck that. Stupid if so.

Listening to it now. Its a bit over elaborate and noodly for my tastes but by christ the drummer can drum a bit. Some of the other playing is pretty warm anarl

Back