Tony Mowbray vs Michael Beale

You're right, it definitely doesn't.

Lets compare it with Jack Clarke's average position against Southampton shall we...

Or Birmgingham

Or Plymouth

Well fuck me if they're not all almost identical.

Even when we were down to ten men and got trounced off Boro he's in the same fuckin' place...

That’s fair. To be honest, only gone off the graph last night as didn’t watch it so can’t really make last night as a proper argument.

But surely you’ve seen in the games under him he is playing more tucked in? It’s definitely more true for whoever is playing on the right side mind. When Pritchard was playing there he was basically a midfielder.

That’s fair. To be honest, only gone off the graph last night as didn’t watch it so can’t really make last night as a proper argument.

But surely you’ve seen in the games under him he is playing more tucked in? It’s definitely more true for whoever is playing on the right side mind. When Pritchard was playing there he was basically a midfielder.
I think in a number of games it was down to Roberts not being available, and/or not having a proper right back. Seelt's done alright when playing, but he's not a right back. Hume is a better right back than he is a left back. Ba started to recapture some form and has offered us some width at times, but he's still a bit raw and the Stoke game aside hasn't stayed the pace for a full 90 minutes.

A couple of our best moves last night came down the right with Ba, but for whatever reason we seemed to struggle to get him into the game much more than that.

We've been more balanced since Hjelde has come in and Hume's been on the right.

The too narrow thing is a criticism that's come down from Scotland and people are seeing/using certain things to back it up. It's confirmation bias without looking at the real picture. We've had personnel issues in the wide areas and it's shown in a few games. We'll probably have a similar headache now Roberts is out again.

Last edited:
Nope…it was the statement from KLD about the relentless demand for a high performance culture.

You should pay attention.

I actually gave a sample of ten too…you didn’t like that
thats just corporate speak and a generalisation but we will all interpret it however we will to suit our own positions. The club werent in freefall so it would be hard to apply it individually to TM. All the subtext i saw pointed to a fundamental breakdown in the relationship with TM i guess he got tired of bitting his tongue and as much walked as was pushed

You could be right i could be right...probably the truth lies between us both

But only one of us insists to know with absolute certainty....while all the while not being able to be certain

Home and away not count for owt like?
looked at the last 7 teams that they both managed against 4 of beales were away against mowbrays 3 away

The points were 11-3 in beales favour....i didnt include the cov game as he wasnt really in charge its still 11-4

I thought it the fairest comparison tbh but was quite shocked at the difference

Beale will be here 10 games into next season when KS will finally get rid with us about 17th
I agree. I said at the time of his appointment it was a ‘treading water’ appointment and I’ve seen nothing to suggest it’ll be anything other than that.

I actually think Beale has been shafted by the owners to an extent mind. If they really believed in him he’d have been backed far more in the window last month.

Asking Beale to get this squad into the playoffs is basically setting him up to fail.

He’ll either get peddled a couple of months into next season or if someone like Still becomes available maybe earlier than that.

Last edited:
And if TM does win I won't begrudge him sticking his two fingers at Speakman.

I hope we win, but not hopeful.

Beale will go down into the same "absolutely shite" bracket as Parky.

KLD needs to say to Speakman "FRO with your shit, clever arse appointments, I want this person in charge by the weekend, sort it now".

*sits here hoping KLD would choose someone decent* :lol:
could always bring me chair along and a transit van of popcorn to while away the time

thats just corporate speak and a generalisation but we will all interpret it however we will to suit our own positions. The club werent in freefall so it would be hard to apply it individually to TM. All the subtext i saw pointed to a fundamental breakdown in the relationship with TM i guess he got tired of bitting his tongue and as much walked as was pushed

You could be right i could be right...probably the truth lies between us both

But only one of us insists to know with absolute certainty....while all the while not being able to be certain
The owner said it’s the relentless pursuit of high performance culture. It’s there in black and white.

You’ve proper tucked yourself here marra :lol:

Beale will be here 10 games into next season when KS will finally get rid with us about 17th

Totally agree and have said the same since day one.

They won't get rid of him before then as to do so essentially makes their own positions untenable.

He'll be here until October-ish next season and will be sacked when we inevitably continue to struggle then.

A waste of everyone's time.

Back