Tony Mowbray vs Michael Beale

If Mogga turns us over with an inferior team will this be the final nail in Beale’s coffin with our support?
I dare say the senior managements/ownerships coffin, not only Beales.

Many nails were put into it with the mags game and the pathetic third successive transfer window, this may be the final one for most.

I can see a significant drop off in ST renewal numbers once the window opens mid/late March.

Many nails were put into it with the mags game and the pathetic third successive transfer window, this may be the final one for most.

I can see a significant drop offs in ST renewals once the window opens mid/late March.
I honestly think the thing that will painfully extend his tenure will be that firing him this season would make Speakman’s own position untenable.
With the usual lot...yes.

With those who want to still try and have us push for a playoff place until it's over...no!
We don’t win against Birmingham and any faint hope is gone

As much as it would be shit, it still would not be over. The league is mental, again...always close. That's what makes it such a good competitive league.
A loss would leave us with 14 points from 11 league matches and a humbling home defeat against Newcastle. All those league games were against teams below us (maybe Cov were a place above us)

Fans displeasure will be heard if we lose to Birmingham, it’ll be quite toxic and the booing will be loud.

It just hasn’t worked for Beale and the board. I couldn’t get my head around the club being underhand and sneaky in the summer when speaking with that Turkish fella and the Beale appointment just hasn’t worked. His CV is bizarre and not really indicative of a Championship manager, his comments were stupid and his tactics and results have been poor. The board will look daft when he goes and they have to pull the trigger but they’ve got good at looking daft this year.

As much as it would be shit, it still would not be over. The league is mental, again...always close. That's what makes it such a good competitive league.
Certainly won't be over if we don't win, we'd only be 4 points or whatever off. But given the away form (even allowing for the fact we beat them at home) we'll need a couple of massive performances against Leeds and Southampton. Still got Leicester who are walking away with the league to visit us as well. Considering we've already lost as many league games as we lost in the whole of last season it's safe to say that, whilst it won't be over if we lose any more, realistically we haven't got many more lives left. And given how we're performing I can't see us suddenly getting the kind of consistent positive results that will keep us up there. The summer is going to be absolutely huge for the club

Won’t matter one bit, the club won’t give a shit what the support think, the way to look at it is the club won’t pay up his wages and sack him unless we’re nearing relegation. Then the cycle continues and we get another out of work manager on peanuts.

A loss would leave us with 14 points from 11 league matches and a humbling home defeat against Newcastle. All those league games were against teams below us (maybe Cov were a place above us)
So were our losses to Cardiff, Middlesbrough, Stoke, Plymouth and Huddersfield, as well as our draws against ten man Swansea and Millwall.

When we beat Hull away, they were above us. As were Preston.

If Mogga turns us over with an inferior team will this be the final nail in Beale’s coffin with our support?
And if TM does win I won't begrudge him sticking his two fingers at Speakman.

I hope we win, but not hopeful.

Beale will go down into the same "absolutely shite" bracket as Parky.

KLD needs to say to Speakman "FRO with your shit, clever arse appointments, I want this person in charge by the weekend, sort it now".

*sits here hoping KLD would choose someone decent* :lol:

And if TM does win I won't begrudge him sticking his two fingers at Speakman.

I hope we win, but not hopeful.

Beale will go down into the same "absolutely shite" bracket as Parky.

KLD needs to say to Speakman "FRO with your shit, clever arse appointments, I want this person in charge by the weekend, sort it now".

*sits here hoping KLD would choose someone decent* :lol:
We’d also need KLD to put up the cash for someone decent marra

I can see a significant drop off in ST renewal numbers once the window opens mid/late March.
Good post mate..

Back