Tony Davison

Status
Not open for further replies.

not really mate, I’m a Sunderland supporter, the garden isn’t quite rosy at the moment is it.

point being surely he knew he was going to be away from family? Or did he not think it through?
Either way, even you must be able to see the basic negatives of being away from family?
Many people think they can do, actually can do it for a while, but there then comes a tipping point where, for whatever reason, it stops working. Usually just after a year or so. The timing of this is bang on for one or other partner not being able to cope any more.

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.[1]

Can I supply you with the magic beans?
Of course. I will provide a stable revenue stream due to the rock solid nature of my business but I'm afraid I can only pay you 4p per tonne. Actually, I'll pass you onto my colleague as I have just resigned

There is the answer, no mess, no drama going on
I mean who would doubt what the PR man would say. He always puts it straight down the line.
if he told me it was raining outside I would go out and look to the sky. When I established it wasn’t raining he would then say he meant outside in Tokyo.

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.[1]

I like that you left the Wikipedia reference on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back