Tony Davison

Status
Not open for further replies.
what’s he had to say?
“We have all thoroughly enjoyed working alongside Tony throughout the last 18 months,” he said.
“It’s been extremely hard graft on his part and the club’s success came at immense personal sacrifice, with long hours and long weeks spent away from his home and family.
“As such, we all felt that it was the right time to part ways. We look forward to welcoming Tony back to the Stadium of Light as a guest on many future occasions, and he remains a close friend.”
The club statement added: “SAFC would like to thank Tony for his contribution following a successful 18-month period, during which he played a pivotal role in helping to turn around the club’s commercial operation."

Charlie Methven explains Tony Davison's departure and pays tribute to Sunderland's managing director

“We have all thoroughly enjoyed working alongside Tony throughout the last 18 months,” he said.
“It’s been extremely hard graft on his part and the club’s success came at immense personal sacrifice, with long hours and long weeks spent away from his home and family.
“As such, we all felt that it was the right time to part ways. We look forward to welcoming Tony back to the Stadium of Light as a guest on many future occasions, and he remains a close friend.”
The club statement added: “SAFC would like to thank Tony for his contribution following a successful 18-month period, during which he played a pivotal role in helping to turn around the club’s commercial operation."

Charlie Methven explains Tony Davison's departure and pays tribute to Sunderland's managing director

based on those comments it’s quite the leap to link his departure to takeover. Sorry, I mean investment

Reading inbetween CM's comments the only that can be gathered is tony Davison was constantly commuting to oxford.....and it was a big strain on him personally

There is nothing in the statement suggesting it's to do with investors

Don’t buy that for a second.

He would have just resigned if that was the reason wouldn’t he? You don’t part ways with someone because you think they’re travelling too much, that’s up to them. :lol:

CMs comments sound just like when an MP has been axed from the cabinet; 'Mr X is leaving to spend more time with his family.'

It's never the truth.

Cost cutting again. Not convinced TD would have chosen to go (unless he disagreed with their plans). CM is not particularly complimentary of Sunderland fans these days. First and foremost that’s what TD is. Good luck Tony

CMs comments sound just like when an MP has been axed from the cabinet; 'Mr X is leaving to spend more time with his family.'

It's never the truth.

I hope you aren’t suggesting that a member of our board is possibly being economical with the truth!

Reading inbetween CM's comments the only that can be gathered is tony Davison was constantly commuting to oxford.....and it was a big strain on him personally

There is nothing in the statement suggesting it's to do with investors
I agree, its obviously affecting his home life and that is more important. Good luck to him in his next role. Every time his name came up it was always good things.
Going the extra mile to help the supporters attend games and such like

They don't take prisoners at that level you know ..thats what this madhouse advised many years back ..

I get bored of threads when he's about as every other post it's him spouting his made up nonsense. I'm off to not6 for a while, hopefully he'll be banned again when I get back

I’ve given up reading his posts, I just scroll past them,I should put him on ignore really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back